Gohan vs. Phantom Lord Jose!!; Super Saiyan errupts!!

(Hours Later)

Lucy was walking home at night by herself. She thought someone was following her, but everytime she turned around she saw nothing. When she reached her house she turned around one last time and saw Gohan standing before her. She screamed and fell backwards.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." Gohan said as he grinned while he scratched the back of his head.

"Gohan what are you doing here. Wait? Were you the one following me home?" Lucy asked.

Gohan nodded. "I wanted to make sure you got home safe. I didn't want any Phantom Lord members attacking you why you were by yourself at night."

Lucy smiled. "Aww isn't that cute of you. My own personal body guard."

Gohan blushed making Lucy giggle. "Well since you're here why don't you come up and have something to drink or eat."

Gohan nodded and followed Lucy to her door. "Uh Lucy just so you're not surpised I can sense Happy, Natsu, Gray and Erza in your house."

Lucy slumped her shoulders. "Thanks for the warning." She opened the door to find them sitting down at a table. She asked them what they were doing there and they told her since Phantom Lord attacked Fairy Tail then they might be in the city. They also told her that in times of war its important to have people around and be together. Later on Lucy told Gohan he could spend the night. Gohan agreed and told them that if they wanted to go to his place the next night they could, because he had 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Everyone agreed and went to sleep.

(The Next Day at Magnolia Southgate Park.)

The gang was rushing to the park after they got an urgent call to check out what happened their. Upon their arrival they saw the beaten forms of Levy, Jet, and Droy.

"I can take our head quarters being reduced to rubble, but I can not take harm being done to my CHILDEREN WITHOUT REVENGE!" Makarov said while crushing his cane out of anger. "We have no choice but to go to war."

While Lucy was at the Magnolia hospital with her three injured friends, Phantom Lord were in their guild laughing about what they did. As they were laughing an making jokes their door was blown off the hinges.

Fairy tail stood at the entrance and they were pissed.

"FAIRY TAIL HAS COME CALLING!" Master Makarov yelled.

It was an all out battle between Fairy Tail and Phantom Lord. Phantom Lord was losing badly. Gohan was tearing through Phantom Lord members. Makarov left to confront Jose. The battle was still taking place with Fairy Tail having the upper hand and out of nowhere Gajeel landed in the middle of the fray.

"Show me what you got. Unless you scum are too scared to face the great iron dragon slayer!" Gajeel stated.

Gohan jumped in front of him. "Are you the one who attacked our guild and guild members?"

 "Are you the one who attacked our guild and guild members?"