New World for Gohan; Welcome to Fairy Tail!!

Fairy Tail main theme

Last time, Ultimate Gohan was winning against Majin Buu dominating the creature until Buu hatched a plan to become stronger than Gohan. By faking himself to implode, he retreats and waits for the right time to absorb Gotenks and Piccolo leaving Gohan to fight the new and improved Majin Buu or Super Buu. Overmatched by Super Buu's power, Gohan was on the edge of death until Goku saves him. Buu was able to absorb Gohan when Goku told his son to put on the potara earring so they could fuse and destroy Majin Buu. By the time Goku and Vegeta were able to free their sons and Piccolo, Buu began to change. He was in state of sanity and as he clutched his head, his transformation was complete. He was now a kid and he destroyed planet earth along with Piccolo, Goten, and Trunks. But for Gohan, a rift sent him to a void in space but where will the son of the greatest fighter and protector of earth will be?

Magnolia, Fiore Universe 6

The members of, the famous wizard guild known as, Fairy Tail's strongest team walked along the street of Magnolia, a city in Fiore. The pyrotechnic of their team, Natsu Dragneel, let out a laugh. "Was that an awesome job or what?"

"Well the client sure seemed to think so." Their flying cat, Happy, said, his angelic, white wings spread above Natsu and Gray, their 'snowman', as Natsu calls him.

"Face it. You guys are just lucky that I decided to come." Gray said arragontly.

"We're lucky that you begged to come with us? How do you figure?" Natsu told his rival.

"Because you're about as helpful as one of Erza's suitcases." He said as Natsu got in his face.

"You better watch your mouth or I'll pack you like a suitcase, pal!"

"That doesn't make any sen-" he began, interrupted by a large crash.

"Woah. Um, hey guys, what was that?" Fairy Tail's new recruit, Lucy, asked.

"I don't know, but it seems like it came from South Gate Park!" Erza Scarlet, the manliest wizard in Fairy Tail, said. The Fairy Tail members ran down the street, catching several glances and gazes from pedestrians.

"Why is everyone staring at us?" Gray asked, keeping up with his running comrades.

"It's not the good kind of staring..." Happy stated from above.

"It feels like pity..." Erza said before she stopped and noticed the guild hall. There were several black columns stretching out from it. "Wh-Why does the guild look so bizarre?!"

"No way..." Gray said.

"What's happened to it?" Erza asked with no answer received.

"I don't understand." Lucy said, covering her mouth with her right hand.

"Lucy, Natsu! Head to the park and find out what that explosion of dust was. It may be linked to this!" Erza commanded.

 It may be linked to this!" Erza commanded