The Entrapment of Gohan!!; Team Natsu battles the darkness!

Natsu picked the half Saiyajin hybrid up and threw him on his right shoulder, following Makarov out of the building with Erza, Lucy, Gray, and Happy right behind him. The wizards looked on in bafflement and anxiety as the master and Ultimate Team ran out the door.

The group rushed down the relatively empty streets of Magnolia. A few onlookers looked at them in confusion.

"Gramps!" Natsu called out. "What's going on? What's wrong with Gohan?"

"There's no time!" Makarov shouted.

"Uh...isn't the hospital the other way?" Lucy mentioned nervously.

"We're not going to the hospital. Those doctors won't be able to help him." Makarov stated. "There's only one person I know that can identify that magic inside Gohan and possibly cure it."

The team looked at their Guild master in confusion. Erza's eyes widened when a light-bulb shined in her head. 'Wait...could he mean her?' She wondered.

Her hypothesis seemed to be proven correct as Makarov led them to a dirt path that led into the East Forest. Erza glanced over to Natsu, who was carrying Gohan's motionless form. She gritted her teeth, trying to calm the storm of emotions inside her.

'Gohan...please...stay strong for us...for me.' She thought.

...

It's remarkable how quickly a situation can take a drastic turn. Sometimes it can be for the better, other times it can be for the worse. Unfortunately, for Son Gohan, bearer of the strongest fighter and protector of earth, it was the latter.

Thirty minutes prior, the Ultimate Team had returned from their vacation at Akane Resort. Though they had experienced some complications with the Tower of Heaven incident, they had made it back alive. Of course it didn't take long for a classic brawl to erupt in the new Guild Hall. It seemed like it was going to be just a normal day at Fairy Tail...well...as normal as things can be with a group of rowdy, destructive wizards.

During the middle of the fight however, their powerful, otherworldly member Son Gohan had unexpectedly collapsed into unconsciousness; an eerie magical aura could be sensed wafting off of him. Now, the Ultimate Team and Master Makarov were running down a narrow trail that cut into the lush East Forest. Natsu was carrying Gohan over his right shoulder while Makarov was in the lead; it was quite surprising how fast the dwarf-sized wizard could run.

The Ultimate Team was confused and apprehensive over the Half Saiyajin Hybrid's bizarre predicament. Gohan technically wasn't a wizard, so how could he have magic inside of him...let alone Dark Magic? The group didn't have time to ponder the mystery as they arrived at a house that was built inside of a large tree.

Without wasting time, they ran up the flight of stone stairs that led up to the front door. As Makarov hastily knocked on the door.

Gray: Remind me again why we're taking Gohan to her?

Lucy: *turning to Gray* The master said that normal doctors would be unable to help him.

Gray: Yeah, but from I remember...doesn't this woman hate...

Gray was interrupted when the door suddenly opened, revealing a slim and tall elderly woman that had a scowl etched onto her facial features. Her pink hair was tied in a bun on the back of her head by two pins with crescent moon-shaped edges, leaving two bangs of hair to frame her face. She wore a dark green blouse with a tie around the collar, paired with a long matching skirt and simple shoes. Over that, she sported a crimson cape with a wide collar decorated by massive dragon horn-like decorations and edges adorned by white, arch-like motifs.