Best friends

Hi welcome to my third imagines book! If you didn't know I have one other imagines book currently published, TikTok imagines, so if you like TikTok boys, there's that book out there as well.

Key: Y/N (your name) Y/C (your crush) Y/B/F (your best friend) Y/H/S (your high school) Y/H/C (your hair color) Y/H/L (your hair length) Y/E/C (your eye color) Y/L/N (your last name) Y/B/N (your brothers name) Y/Sis/N (your sisters name) R/G/N (random girls name) Y/C/B/F (your crushes best friend)

Summary: Y/N and Y/C have been best friends for as long as they can remember. Y/N had also been in love with Y/C for as long as she can remember. What she didn't know was that Y/C name felt the same way.

As Y/N walks through the halls, Y/C right beside her, she thinks about the fact that Y/C is dating someone else. Y/C and Y/N were the popular kids of Y/H/S. Everyone wanted to always be around them. R/G/N didn't like Y/N however. She had always been jealous of Y/C and Y/N's friendship. She thought it would get in the way of her relationship. Boy was she right.

R/G/N walks up to the table where Y/C and Y/N are sitting and grabs Y/C's shoulder, pulling him away from Y/N. "Bitch." She mumbles to her other best friend, B/F/N. "Yeah. He clearly doesn't like her anymore, I wonder why they're still together." She/he/they say(s),munching on his/her/their salad. And that was just what was happening. R/G/N was breaking up with Y/C for someone else. Someone who she claimed was better.

"Y/C, I don't want to be with you anymore. I found someone better." R/G/N says. "Who?" He asks, tears forming, trying not to show it. "Y/C/B/F." She says, walking away. "How could he?" He sighs, walking to the bathroom to cool down.

Y/N sees R/G/N walk into the cafeteria without Y/C with her. R/G/N walks up to Y/C/B/F and kisses him. "Oh my god." Y/B/F whispers. "Is Y/C okay? I better go check on him." Y/N says, getting up from their table and trying to find Y/C. "Y/C? Are you alright?" She says, seeing him walk out of the bathroom. "Y-Y/N? Yeah I'm okay." He sighs, pulling her into a hug. Y/C smells Y/N's scent that had always reminded him of home. (Ew why does that sound so weird) He hugs her small frame tightly, closing his eyes, resting his head on her shoulder. "I love you Y/N." Y/C says, unaware of the words that had come from his mouth. "I love you too Y/C." Y/N says back. Y/C suddenly pulls away from the hug, grabs her shoulders and presses his lips against hers.

Hi! I'm so sorry this was super short, the next one will be longer. But thank you for reading! If you gave any requests feel free to comment them or DM me!