Give up

Key: Y/C (your crush) Y/N (your name) Y/C/L/N (your crushes last name) Y/D/N (your daughters name)

Warnings: swearing, suicide, drugs, cutting/self harm, anxiety, depression

Summary: Y/N suddenly can't handle the stress anymore and snaps. Y/C comes home after a long and stressful day at work, to see his beautiful wife dead.

3rd person pov

Y/N sits in her bedroom, having just gotten home from work. She had such a stressful year, with her boss yelling at her constantly, to her husband acting suspicious, her friendships and relationships were failing. Her life was just falling apart. She wanted to be finally done with it. She wanted to just give up. She pulls out a piece of paper and a pen and begins her note.

Y/C,
Hey baby. If you're reading this, I'm dead. I'm gone. I no longer exist in this awful world. I just want you to know that none of this was your fault. I don't want you chasing after me once I pass over. I don't want you to end your amazing life. You have a reason to live. You have done great things and will continue to do great things. I unfortunately could not find my peace in life. But you already have. And that's an amazing thing. Thank you for all the memories we've shared. Thank you for the countless laughs, and gifts. I love you Y/C Y/C/L/N. Take care of Y/D/N for me. Tell her mommy loves her, and will see her again some day. Hopefully not soon.

~Y/N Y/C/L/N

She stands in the mirror, and downs the pills. Laying on the bed She closes her eyes for the final time that night.

Y/C POV

I slide the key in the lock and lead My seven year old daughter into the house. "Y/N honey? I'm home!" I yell, awaiting her response. Getting none, I walk up the stairs into our room. Y/D/N follows me in. I see her sleeping on the bed. I wanted to go out for dinner so I tried to wake her up. I shook her, no response. I shook her again, no response. "Y/N? Y/N? Baby are you awake?" He body feels cold in my hands. A sudden wave of worry washes over my body and I check for a pulse. I can't find a pulse. Y/D/N must have seen my frantic state, and started crying. "Y/D/N? Hi honey can you do me a favor? Can you take Daddy's phone and call 9-1-1?" "D-Daddy? Is momma okay?" "I hope so honey. Can you call 9-1-1?" "Yeah." She sobs. "Y/N! Y/N baby please. Please wake up." Tears begin to stream down my face as she doesn't wake up. I can't lose her. "Daddy? They wanna talk to you." Y/D/N says, handing me my phone. "Hello? 9-1-1?" "Hello sir, what seems to be your emergency?" "My wife, I can't find a pulse, her body is cold, and she won't wake up. I think she may have overdosed." "Alright sir, we're sending an ambulance to your location." "Thank you."

She's gone. I found her letter. Y/D/N is with my sister. I couldn't handle her right now. I love her, I really do. But I can't take care of her when I can't take care of myself. How did I not notice the pain she was going through? Was I just that blind?

Hi! So I just wanna say if you ever need any help, whether it's stress, anxiety, depression, suicide, there's always someone to help. I love you all 3000