Part 1

This story is a continuation of my first story.(The Big Day For Niley) After the wedding day, Miley, Nick and all their friends decided to do something together for this summer. Taylor got a camp flyer from Town Música and they all decided to camp there. :)

Chapter 1. Life Under The Sun

" Guys hurry up. We're going to be late." Kevin said. " They are all waiting on the bus." Silence... Where the heck are they? Kevin thought.

" Coming!!" Kevin heard and Miley's voice and loud thudding sound from the stairs. " Sorry Bro. Miley can't find her charger at the last minute." Nick came down from the stairs and told Kevin."Found it." Miley ran down the stairs and got her toes hit on the wall along the way. " Ouch..Ouch.." Miley came down one legged. " Are you ok, my clumsy girl?" Nick asked. " Ya, let's go. We are late.' Miley said as she jumped her way out.

On The Bus....

"Hey Miley, what took you so long?" Justin joked. " You got to be responsible if the coach is unhappy later." " I heard that the coach at Town Música is cute. I am sure he won't get angry if I give him a kiss" Miley joked back. "Hey, why do you want him when the best kisser in the world is here? Just by your side." Nick nudged Miley. " Gross!" the whole bus of people said. "Stop it before I vomit in the bus." Demi said. " Not stopping for you." Nick turned Miley around and gave her a kiss.:)

After, five hour of bus ride, They finally reached the place. "Oww..www" Selena was the first to run down the bus to vomit. " Selena? Are you ok? You had vomited four times in two hour." Miley asked." Where's Justin?" " I am here!" Justin replied. " Did you find the medicine?" " Still finding."Justin said as he poured all his things out of the bag. " Never Mind, I will help Selena to find a place to sit first." Demi said and helped Selena.

" Hey, Are you the newcomers?" Miley turned back and saw a handsome looking and blue eyes guy talking to them. " Sure, we are." Miley replied. " Well in that case, you guys are in trouble." the guy said.

Chapter 2. New Rules, New Friends.

" Why are you late?" a middle age guy shouted. " Ermm.. Our friend was vomiting half way through the bus ride, so we had to stop for a few times. She is at the sick bay right now." Miley explained. " No excuse girl or I will make you was the dishes tonight." " But..." Nick tried to defend Miley when the guy cut his sentence and said," You want to wash the dishes too?" " Now, get put your stuff in the room and get down here by five to meet your new friends."

" Hey Taylor, I thought you said that Town Música is fun but looked at that guy." Miley frowned. " Ya, they said that the coaches here are handsome and humorous. I didn't know their handsome meant middle age guy with a big belly."

" Hey, I think you guys better get upstairs and get your stuff unpacked. The coach is serious about what he says." the guy who talked to Miley just now said to Taylor.

" Oh... You are?" Taylor asked.

" Sorry, I haven really introduce myself. I am Ezra. Nice to meet you."

" Wow, you are cute. I guess the flyer was right overall." Taylor mumbled. " Someone got a crush on the first day." Miley joked at Taylor. "Let's go, we only had thirty minutes left to unpack our stuff." Nick reminded everyone and they all raced to their rooms.

In Their New Room....

Demi and Selena will be staying the same room. Miley and Taylor in one room. Nick actually wanted to be with Miley in one room but Joe and Kevin forced him to change room with Taylor. They felt weird to stay in the same room with a girl who was not their girlfriend. As for Justin, he will be alone in a room with a new roommate that haven arrive. The room had Wifi-connection, a cosy Queen size bed and most of all a magnificent view of the forest.

" Wow, this tree house is amazing. It so cosy up here. Cool place." Miley said.

" Told you that this camp going to be fun." Taylor smiled. " Sure it going to be fun with your new crush around." Miley laughed. "Hey!" Taylor threw a pillow at Miley but missed her.

" Miley and Talyor, let's get going. The coach is waiting for us." Kevin called from the bottom of the tree house. They both ran down to join Kevin, Nick, Justin and Joe. " The gathering should be there." Justin pointed at a small building towards the North. " Let go." all of them walked towards the place and all thinking how great this summer is going to be.

The Gathering......

" As you know, I am Coach Will. I will be the one in charge of taking care you guys for this whole month. I know all of you here are celebrities and very famous but in this camp. You got to leave all that alone and listen to my instruction. I do not tolerant lame excuses." Coach Will stopped beside Miley and looked at her for a few seconds. " Also, I hope that you guys can get some inspiration for your music here so that this camp is not waste. The aim of this camp is to let you guys find back your inner self that had gone when you had became famous." Coach Will then goes on with all boring talks about rules and regulation. Almost everyone in the room fell asleep when the talk ended. " Now I will let you introduce yourself to your new friends."

The Jonas started their introduction first, followed by Demi,Selena,Justin,Taylor and then Miley. After that, Cody Simpson who had arrived from Australia introduced himself. Not to forget that One Direction, the newest boy band in British had also joined the camp. The boyband consist of Niall Horan, Zayn Malik,Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. Harry was with his girlfriend Isti. The most interesting happened when Liam Payne went forward to Miley and gave her a personal intro of himself.

" Hey, I am Liam Payne from One Direction. I had heard your songs before and is one of your fans. So happy to meet you. Your eyes are so charming." Liam Payne winked at Miley and smiled.

" Nick, I think you have another love rivary again." Joe told Nick.

" What's his name?" Nick asked.

" Liam Payne." Joe replied.

" Seriously? Another Liam? You got to be kidding me!" Nick sighed.

This is my part one of the story. Hope you like it. You can comment below to voice out your opinion of the story. I am adding Harry Styles a girlfriend called Isti since one of my reader requested it : ) More new charactors will be coming your way soon in the next few chapters. Hope you guys continute and read this story and support it:) Love you:)