Part 7

Chapter 11. Truth Revealed

" Wait!" Delta came forward,pointing at Liam Hersworth and said," I recognised his voice. He is the one who ordered me to come here and destroy Nick and Miley love relationship!" 

" WHAT?" Miley and Nick exclaimed at the same time. "Wait a minute, this is confusing. Can anyone explain that?" Kevin said. 

" I can." Delta stepped towards Miley and said," Miley, I am so sorry for what I did to you and thought of doing to you. Few days ago I got a call from unknown person ( Liam) , he promised me that I can get Nick back if I able separate you guys. I didn't knew it was Liam until I heard him speak just now." 

" So this was all planned?  I knew it! " Nick said.

" But, why? Liam why? I though you said that you will be happy as long as I am. I thought you were my friends. I trusted you." Miley almost burst into tears.                                                                   

" Miley, I can't take the fact that you were only treating me as a brother. I can't forget the times we had. I need you back." Liam said desperately. 

" It's goodbye." Miley said crying. 

"I thought I can beg you to stay by my side but... you were already on your way to have your happiness. I really thought that it was possible for the two of us again. I'm sorry if I have hurt you. I didn't meant to hurt you. Well, goodbye." Liam turned around, hesitated and disappeared into the forest. 

Miley just lost a friend... A friend that she thought he cared about her. 

"Miley, let's go back." Nick said and dragged Miley back.

Later that Night when everyone was in bed......

Miley laid on the bed and thought: If only I could turn back the time.....

Chapter 12. Every song had it's meaning

Ten days later..... Today was the second last day for the camp. The camp finale performance will be tonight. Everyone seems to be busying preparing for their new songs performance. Delta left the camp three ago even though Miley said that she had forgiven Delta. She knew how Delta felt when her true love left her. Delta felt that there was no point of staying there because she had disappoint everyone at the camp. 

Time flies.... and it was time to perform. 

One direction performed first and they sang What Makes You Beautiful. The song was specially dedicated to Isti. The songs was about the first time when Harry met Isti and fell in love at the first sight. After the song, surprisingly Harry proposed to Isti. Isti almost fainted when she saw Harry kneeling in front of her with a diamond ring. " Isti, I promised you that no matter what trouble we might face ahead, I will never give up on our love. When we get old, we can moved a cosy place and I can sing to you every day. We can enjoy the rest of our life together till we go to heaven together. Will you marry me, my love ?" Harry said in his most romantic tone. " Yes!" Isti said and Harry put the ring on her hand.

After such a interruption, Joe and Kevin continued the performance. Both of them sang When You Look In My Eyes. Joe came forward and asked Christina to dance with him while the song was still playing. Coach Will seems to know about the relationship between them and didn't said anything. " When you look me in my eyes, I catch a glimpse of heaven." Joe sang to Christina. " I see my paradise too." Christina added on to the song and they both laughed.

Next were Taylor and Ezra. Finally they were together. It turned out that both of them had interests in each other. Taylor and Ezra sang sang love story together. Followed by Selena and Justin singing Overboard and Demi singing Skyscraper. 

Finally, Nick and Miley were the the only one left. Nick sang 6 minutes, obviously for Miley. 6 minutes was enough for Miley to break into Nick's world and charmed him. 6 minutes was enough for Nick to fell in love with Miley. 

Miley's turn. Miley went nervously onto the stage and began with a speech, " 2012, is a year when lots of things happened to me. It made me re thing about lots of decision. Bad things always happened to all of us and we know that there was always a point of time when we want to give up and escaped from reality. I wrote this song to tell people that I hurt and all those who is facing trouble now that true love really exist in this world. We never give up and we just got to keep trying. Because at some point of time, when you look back, you will realise you are nearer to solve your problem than before. This song is called My Heart Beats For Love. 

I've been stranded on a lonely streetGot lost in the shadows, fell hard in the battleHeard cries and the sufferingI walked through the darkness, left broken and heartless

I'm calling out, can you hear my voice?I'm gonna follow you through all the noiseYou know there's nothing that I wouldn't doShine your light as I reach for you

My heart beats for love, my heart beats for love.                                                                                   It's the sound that I hear, tells me not to give up                                                                              It breathes in my chest and it runs through my blood,                                                                   My heart beats for love, My heart beats for love. 

Crys and screams could be heard after the song. Everyone was so touched by the song. Indeed, all of their heart beats for love.

Miley stood on the stage and looked at everyone's face. All of them found their love and she could all the happiness in their eyes. Nick came up and gave Miley a forehead kiss. 

Miley knew that this would be the last time they could gather together like this before they return to their own world. No matter where they are after this camp, all of them will never forget what they had been through together in this camp. Miley is sure that these lovely memories will always be in each and every one of their heart. 

Miley looked up at Nick and smiled. What Nick saw, was a smile that he will never get tired for his rest of life. :) 

~The end~ Niley Forever:) 

To all my reader, this will be the end of the second series of my story:) I will write a brand new niley story in the next few days. Hope you enjoy my first two story:) Love you guys and please vote and comment below.