Part 6

Chapter 10. Liam, Nick and Liam?

After what happened to Miley yesterday, everyone seems to avoid Delta. Miley felt that everyone was just making things worse. She believed that Delta did not purposely made her fall of the structure. She has been trying to persuade Nick the whole afternoon to forgive Delta but things didn't seems to work. 

" Nick, I think you just overreacted. I mean Delta is not that as bad as you thought." Miley said. " You don't know about her. She was trying to hurt you so that she can come back to my side." Nick explained. " Nick can you stop being so unreasonable? " Miley said. " I was only trying to protect you!" Nick shouted.  " Well, you are being unfair to Delta!" Miley screamed and ran away. " Miley! Mil.." Nick tried to chase after Miley but couldn't catch up. 

Miley, if you only know the truth! 

FLASHBACK TO THE DAYS WITH DELTA

Nick's POV

" I want you to block all Miley's news and don't let Nick hear anything about Miley." Delta instructed Nick's manager. " Why are you so worry about that Miley? " Delta best friend asked. " It's not like she is going to steal back Nick. I heard that they are real over with each other." " Oh ya, real over? I just saw a video of her live singing her new song Full Circle and she said surprise surprise it's about the Jonas. She even said that song was to sent out to all the bad people who were trying to kept Nick and her away from each other. " Delta exclaimed. "So?" her best friend asked. " Nick is dating me now which means that I am the bad people she was trying to insult! I love Nick. I can't let him go back to that Miley." Delta said.

All these conversation was overheard by Nick who was standing outside the room. No wonder he didn't heard any Miley news for a very long time......

That night...

" Are you ok?" Talyor asked Miley who was daydreaming on the bed. " You need a girl's talk?" " Never mind, I think I need time alone. I going down." Miley said. " Now? It's almost midnight."Talyor said. " It's ok. I will come back 15 mins later." Miley said and walked down the tree house. 

Miley walked across the field and reached the edge of the campus. She is very confused now. She felt that she was overprotect by Nick. It's like since they reunite, Nick was too protective and she just didn't have freedom to choose. Suddenly, a arm from behind grabbed Miley into the forest beside the field.

" Ahh..." Miley screamed and freaked out. " Miley, it's me." A voice was heard. " Liam Hermsworth?" Miley could see his face as the moonlight shone on it. " What are you doing here?" Miley asked. "  I missed you. I heard that you were staying here so I came and tried my luck." Liam said.

" Miley, I really missed you." Liam took Miley's hand and hold it tightly in his hand.

" Liam, like I told you on the wedding day, I only love as a brother. I'm sorry." Miley apologised.

" I can try better if you give me one more chance. Please Miley." 

" I am very happy with my current situation. With my love ones all around me. Please stop bothering me." Miley answered.

" Happy? If you are really happy, you wouldn't be out here alone in the middle of the night frowning. Look what Nick did to you. When you was with me, I never made you unhappy for a day." 

" No, he is very good to me. It's just some personal stuff. I think I am going back. " Miley turned around and wanted to leave.

" Miley! No, I will never let you go again." Liam used his full strength and hugged Milley around his arms.

" Liam Hermsworth! Let go of me!" Miley shrieked. " No, I love you. You are meant to be with me." Liam shouted.

" If you don't let go of me now, I gonna scream for help. " Miley tried to freed herself from Liam but to no avail. 

" Hey! LIAM HERMSWORTH LET GO OF MILEY." both of them heard a screamed from the field. Liam Hermsworth turned around and saw a bunch of people running towards them. 

" Ouch! " Miley stepped very hard on Liam's feet and Liam released his arms around Miley.

" Miley! Did he do anything to you?" Nick ran towards Miley and said. " So you are the other Liam?" Liam Payne said and gave Liam Hermsworth a punch. " What was that for? I don't even know you!" Liam Hermsworth tried to punch back but missed. " That was for trying to hurt Miley. This is for hugging Miley!" Liam Payne waved another punch at Liam Hermsworth face. 

" Stop! Liam Payne." Miley went forward and stopped him from punching." Liam, I think you better leave now." 

" Wait!" Delta came forward,pointing at Liam Hersworth and said," I recognised his voice. He is the one who ordered me to come here and destroy Nick and Miley love relationship!" 

God, what's happening?