Part 5

Chapter 5. The trigger

" Miley! Noooo...." Liam Payne screamed and watched helplessly as Miley fell off the structure. Christina tried to grab Miley in the mid air but she couldn't reached her. " Nick do something! " Harry shouted. Nick kicked away from the structure and swing away from it, " grab me" he shouted to Miley. Miley who was in mid air quickly reached Nick and hold on to him before she fell flat to the ground. " Hold on!" Nick told Miley and tried to swing back to the structure. Miley used all her energy to hold on to Nick. After 15 minutes of struggle, Nick finally got Miley safely down to the ground. Nick was panting heaving but he was still holding Miley tightly. " Is Miley ok?" Kevin asked.

" Miley? Miley are you ok?" Nick asked. Miley slowly opened her eyes which was fulled with tears. " Nick! I thought I will never see you again." Miley said as she started sobbing loudly. " It's ok. Everything is alright now." Nick checked Miley's wrist and found two deeply cuts on it. " Miley, you are bleeding..." Nick exclaimed and checked her other wrist. Delta walked forward and said, " Sorry, Miley I did not know that things would turn out that way. I am so sorry for pulling you." Delta apologised. Delta was about to squat down and checked on Miley when Nick roared at her. 

" STAY AWAY FROM MILEY!! " Nick hugged Miley and raced to the nearest sick bay.

That Night.....

Chapter 6. Harry and Isti

Can you believe what had happen just now>|? If Miley was not saved in time, I don't know what will happened."  Isti said.

" Do you think Delta is to be blamed?" Harry asked.

" Well, I don't think she did it on purposely but we better stay away from her." Isti said.

" If she dares to lay on a finger on you, I will never forgive her." Harry said as Isti touched Harry's curled hair. " Do you really love me?" Isti popped a random question to Harry. " Of course! You were the one who was by my side before I went to X-factor and became famous." Harry stroke Isti's straight hair and pulled her closer to him. " I swear I will never leave you. No matter what my future might be, you will always be a part of my journey. I love you Isti." Harry pressed Isti against the wall and gave her the most magnificent kiss in the world. A kiss that will be remembered as part of their love journey.............

 Chapter 7. Christina and Joe

Christina sneaked out of her dad's house after dinner and went straight to Joe's room. " Hey, my sneaky girl." Joe surprised Christina by hugging her from the back. " You know it took me an hour to persuade my dad to stay still in his room. It was exhausting.." Christina said. " Feeling better? " Joe carried Christina up and went up to the campus's tree house. " It's beautiful up here. Look at the stars up there." Christina pointed up the sky. " Ya, it's been a long time since I looked up into the sky. It's awesome especially when the girl I love is just right beside me." Joe said and kissed on Christina cheek. " I wish this moment will stay forever." Christina said. " It will. I will be always by your side till we aged and die together peacefully." Joe promised Christina. Both of them stare into the sky and await their future.... 

Chapter 8. Nick and Miley

" Miley does your wound still hurts?" Nick asked. " No... you have ask the same question for like hundreds of time." Miley joked. " I am sorry. I didn't know that Delta was that bad..." Nick said sadly. " It's not anyone's fault. It's just an accident. See, I am fine here. NIck I think Delta did not want this to happen too." Miley assured Nick. " You don't know about her Miley. She is not a simple-minded person. I will never let you get hurt again. Never.." Nick said.

Chapter 9. Trouble for Delta.

"Ring," Delta phone rang and she picked it up.

" Hello," Delta recognised the voice. It was the same man that called her few days ago.

" What did you call for?" Delta asked.

" I heard that you hurt Miley today?"

" It was an accident. How did know?" Delta explained.

" I asked you to separate Nick and Miley not hurting Miley. "

" What? I don't get you." Delta asked.

" Just remember, if you hurt Miley again, you are so dead!" The conversation ended.

Oh, no what is going on now??

 Hey reader, hope you like my part 5:) Chapter 6 and 7 is delicated to my reader Isti and Christina. Hope you guys like it and comment below:) How do you want the story to continue? Remember to vote part 5:)