Part 3

As you guys know that Nick Jonas just sang Wedding Bells for Miley on 11.10.12. I thought of putting it in the story. Enjoy:) 

Chapter 3. Wedding Bells.

"Everyone stop!" Coach Will came running out from the building and shouted at Nick and Liam Payne. Nick and Liam Payne break free from each other and Miley walked over to Nick to see if he was hurt.         " Who started this fight?" Coach Will questioned. No one replied him. 

" I said again? Who started it? Or all of you will get punished." Coach Will yelled.

" Me. I started it." Nick stood up and said. " Well, you like to fight so much? You are going to wash all the dishes tonight! " Coach Will said and walked away.

.....Dinner time........

Miley ate very little today. She felt guilty for Nick's punishment. If only she had told Liam Payne she will never be her girlfriend, Nick would  not start a fight and got punished by Coach Will. " Joe, I am going to see Nick." Miley got out of her chair and said. " If Coach Will he will punish you too." Joe said. " Nick was punished because of me." Miley struggled and left the room. 

Joe's POV

Nick and Miley not in this room. Kevin is busying eating and the guys are not noticing him. Here is a chance to find Christina and chat with her. Joe spotted Christina alone at the corner of the room. Joe took his plates and went over to the table. " Anyone sitting here?" Joe asked. " No. You can have a seat." Christina said. " Well, how was the activities today?" Joe asked. " Usual stuff. I been through this for many time." Find something interesting to talk about, Joe thought and panicked. " Ok, I see. Do you have boyfriend?" Joe asked nervously. " Don't have. Why ?" Christina asked curiously. " Umm. Nothing" Joe forced a smile out. Yes, she doesn't have one. I have chances. Joe thought. " Are you thinking of being my boyfriend?" Christina joked. " I.. I.. Well I think you are cute." Joe said shyly. " I think you are too." Christina smiled. "Really? Well in that case, can I be your boyfriend?" Joe asked.     " Are you a good kisser?" Christina asked. " I will prove it to you." Joe grab Christina and kissed her on the lips. Both started to make out in the dark corner of the room..... 

Miley's POV

" Nick?" Miley came into the kitchen and sat beside Nick. " Miley? What are you doing here? Coach Will will punished you if you get caught." Nick said. " Sorry, baby." Miley hugged Nick and apologised. " I got you into this." " Girl, don't be silly. Liam Payne is the one should be sorry." Nick said. " You know, I just want to let you know that you meant a lot to me. You know when you were engaged early  this year. I was so angry and sad about myself. I even wrote a song for you." " Oh that is so sweet. Can I hear it? Pleaseeeeeeee!" Miley said in excitement. " Well, Ok. The song is call Wedding Bell." 

Nick took of the washing gloves and started singing: 

 Pardon my interruption      

 This drink's just settling in

 On my reservations,

  a reason I don't exist

 She says, can you keep a secret

 A ceremony set for June

 I know it's a rush but I just love him so much

 I hope that you can meet him soon 

 No, i don't wanna love

 if it's not you

 I don't wanna hear the wedding bells bloom

 maybe we can try

 one last time

 But i dont wanna hear the wedding bells chime

 trying to fall asleep

 you wake me up cause im trying to see the light

 instead of feeling right

 i dont wanna hear the wedding bells chime

 wedding bells, wedding bells

 pardon my harsh reaction

 you put me on the spot

 and if im being honest

 im hoping you had got me caught ?

 showing you im all happy

 not letting you see my truth

 cause if you call or anniversary falls

 11 nights into june

 No, i dont wanna love

if it's not you

I dont wanna hear the wedding bells bloom

maybe we can try

one last time

But i dont wanna hear the wedding bells chime

trying to fall asleep

you wake me up cause im trying to see the light

instead of feeling right

i dont wanna hear the wedding bells chime

wedding bells, wedding bells

" Nick, you even remember the day we met? I just..just.. so touched by the song." Miley said and started crying.

" You like this song? My heart hurts when I heard that you were engaged. I wrote this song to tell you that I never gave up our Niley relationship." Nick touched Miley's head and said.

" I never marry anyone but you." Miley cried.

" You know why I chose you out of all the millions of girls out there? Because my life opened up and it flooded with colour when you appeared. 11.June. The day that changed my life." Nick said.

" I will never forget that day too." Miley smiled at Nick and looked into his charming eyes.:) 

Hope you guys like my story. I definitely think that Nick sang wedding bell for Miley. I wish that miley will hear that song:) comment below and vote for my story. Feel free to suggest to me any new idea for the story:)