se.......

calum and i sat on my couch for a while, discussing michael, discussing my heartbreak, but calum hadn't brought up the one thing that irritated michael the most. the one thing that would surely end up in a rant about me.

"did michael ever say anything about my trust issues?" i asked quietly.

"no, he didn't," calum looked at me worriedly.

"oh," i looked down at my hands and shook my head. i stood up quickly and ran into my room, opening my drawers frantically, searching for a note i had recieved from michael recently after we had broken up.

i found it at the bottom of my sock drawer. i grasped it in my hands as if it were one million dollars, not a note. i fliped it over and found michael's new address. shoving it in my pocket, i ran back out into the main room and looked at calum sadly.

"i have to go do something, you're welcome to stay here if you'd like. i'll be back in two hours tops," i told him, glancing at the time. it was nearly seven.

"where are you going?" he furrowed his eyebrows, but i ignored it. i waved to him and ran out of my apartment, bounding down the stairs and out into the cold new york air. i hailed a cab and handed them the address. this could be the worst decision i ever make, or it could be the best.