22 : Oh shit

STACEY

"You're getting married!?" I yelled.

"Yes" Leslie nodded with a huge smile in her face.

"I'm happy for you but don't you think it's too soon?" I question.  I love Leslie with all my heart and I just want her to make sure this is what she wants.

"It may be a bit soon but I love Diego and I want to spend the rest of my life with him only"

I sigh, I wanted that.

Lucky bitch.

"Wow" was all I could say.

She took my hand in hers, "I know it's not exactly....traditional but I really love him Stacey"

I gave her a warm smile, "I'm with you all the way, I'll be your little wedding planner"

She laughed, "The weddings not till next year after my birthday so we have plenty of time"

"Plenty of time my ass, you'll probably wait till the last minute. Now let's go get some food, I'm in the mood for Chinese" I grabbed her hand in mine and we walked out of the apartment.

ALEX

I bang my head on the kitchen counter, "I can't believe this, your getting married?"

I lifted my head up to see Diego nod with a smile on his face.

"I didn't take you as a romantic, I can't believe you proposed to her in the middle of sex," I press my lips together, "and I can't believe that you told me"

He glared at me and I rolled my eyes.

"You don't know what your talking about, Leslie is the absolute fucking best. I would do anything for her and all she had to do was ask"

I smile, "So if she wanted you to suck another guys dick would you do it?"

He looked at me, "That's gay" I burst out laughing at his expression, this is priceless.

He threw a pillow at my head, "Fuck you"

"I thought that was gay" I cackled.

"Hahaha very fucking funny" he fell into the couch, "How's it going with Stacey?"

At the mention of her name my body lit up, "Nothing much" I shrug.

"I will throw a pot at your head next"

I roll my eyes, "You're so dramatic"

"Tell me what happened and you might survive" he says, swinging the pan around.

Where did he pull that out from?

"So last night, I kinda kissed her-" He cuts me off, "Ooo, you dirty little fucker"

"You're really getting on my nerves"

He waves me off, falling back onto the couch, "Go on" My eyes twitches but I tell him the rest of what happened.

"I should just kill both of y'all and put you in the same grave, so you'll finally be together"

"You know it's not that simple, especially since I didn't get to tell her about what happened when I was gone and about her father" I sigh, running a hand through my hair.

"Talk to her today about it" he answered simply.

"Are you crazy? She already hates me for leaving her, imagine how she'll feel when I tell her"