24

Nina's POV:

I barely woke up this morning, and when I did, it was in agonizing pain. Bella was peacefully sleeping beside me, her mouth latched around her thumb as she snored softly.I, however; had to try to get ready. Pulling myself up was more than a hassle, I tried moving, and a sharp scream left my mouth, surprisingly Bella didn't wake up.

Lindsey, one of the nurses from last night, the sweet one who told me she was sorry, came rushing into my room with pain pills, food, and cold water.

Lindsey: What's wrong sweetheart, is it the pain? Here, take these pills.

She handed me two light blue pills, and the water. I placed both pills into my mouth and chugged the water. She handed me the sandwich next then pointed to Bella.

Lindsey: Is it okay to take her, she probably needs to be changed, and you need to get some food in you. By the way, I'll be going with you guys as a stay at home nurse for you two.

Me: Thank you for this, and yes you can take her. Also, I'm sorry that you got dragged into this.

Lindsey: Hun, if anyone should be sorry, it should be me. You had to have a baby against your will, or else he would've killed you both.

She gave me a sweet smile before leaning down, picking Bella up in her arms, and walking off to the changing table on the other side of the room. I started eating the sandwich she made and watched her change Bella into one of the outfits Jo and I picked up when we first found out she was a girl.

(Here's Bella everybody)

Lindsey was done by the time I finished my sandwich, so she set Bella down in her bassinet then came over to me

Lindsey: Jake wants you showered and ready in, I believe he said an hour. Seeing as how you gave birth to a baby last night, I'm going to have to help with everything in the shower, but I need your permission first?

Me: Yes, you have my permission, my mom recently helped me with a shower, so it won't bother me.

She gave a smile then proceeded to walk to me from the bassinet. Her hand captured one of my wrists while the other pressed against my back. She ensured me that she'd be most of the support, and I would just have to push up.

-----------------

Lindsey helped me into the bathroom, placed Bella into the bouncer in the bathroom, got me undressed and inside the shower. I could tell that she was looking at my scars, probably confused at to how they got there. I on the other hand.was worrying about how ugly they still make me look, and after having Bella, that certainly didn't help.