Be Alright

This is a sad oneshot, if you get sad or emotional very easily. Please don't come at me for making this a sad ending. Also, please check out the song!

-
(LISA)

I came home very late at night, drunk and sober. With my blurry vision I see my girlfriend sitting on the couch, but not facing me. As always, she gives me a peck on the cheek or lips. This time, it was different.

I lazily walk over to her, and saw her looking away from me as she felt that I was close enough to her.

'I look up from the ground, to see your sad and teary eyes you look away from me.'

I rub my eyes, and stare at her sad expression. She looked upset and very sad, I try to grab her hand but she pulls away from me.

'And I see there's something you're trying to hide and I reach for your hand but it's cold.'

'You pull away again and I wonder what's on your mind.'

"You made a dumb mistake." Jennie finally spoke and she starts to tremble and her voice begins to crack.

'And you say to me you made a dumb mistake, you start to tremble and your voice begins to break.'

"Jen-" I try starting but she cuts me off.

"The cigarettes on the counter? Those wouldn't be my friends' because they don't smoke. They're your buddies'." She referred to the cigarettes left on the counter in the kitchen. "Lisa, please stop. I want you to be okay, I want you to be healthy. I still want to be with you."

'You say the cigarettes on the counter weren't your friends, they were my mates.'

I begin to lose my dizziness and started to control my self. Then, I started to feel that I changed so much ever since we had met. I look at her sadly and she doesn't want to look at me. She gets up from the couch, and I try to stop her. She yanked her hand away from mine and went upstairs, slamming the door loudly.

Now, thinking that it's mostly my fault. I knew she loved me with all her heart, but what were we becoming? I clenched my fist tightly and punched the wall making my hand ache from the pain, I punched the picture frame that was perfectly settled on the wall. The glass shattered and poked right into my fist, causing me to grunt in pain.

I glanced down, seeing the shattered frame on the floor. The cracked frame still had our first picture together visible. I get onto my knees and began to scream in frustration.

--

The next day, before Jennie could wake up. I went to my gang's house. When I got inside, they lazily were sleeping on the floor and had some bottles left on the table.

Bambam noticed I was here and got up from the couch, stretching his arms out.

"Where's Jennie? Don't you usually bring her here?" He asked.

I huffed in annoyance, but I did want to tell him all my feelings. I clasped my fist that was covered in bandages, and sat down on the couch.

Once we gathered everyone on the couch from there long dozy sleeps. They carefully listened to what was I about to say.

--