Birthday [M]

"Happy Birthday to you~!" The members sang in sync.

Jennie gratefully smiled and blew out her candles, while giggling when Lisa kissed her soft cheeks.

Chaeng handed Jennie a gift bag with tissue paper being stuffed in it.

"Thanks." Jennie answered and begun to pull out the tissue paper revealing the warm jacket she wanted when she and Chaeng went to the mall one time.

"Do you like it?" Chaeng questioned, smiling lovingly as Jennie shockingly stared at the softness of the jacket.

"Of course I do!" Jennie squealed, leaping into Chaeng's arms.

When the pulled out, Jennie took the gift that Jisoo offered and opening not surprisingly slowly. It was a Kuma replica stuffed animal, the dumpling smiled widely and hugged it. As along with Jisoo.

"Uh.. My gift is in my room. Is it okay if I give it you, later?" Lisa scratched the back of her neck nervously.

"Yeah. Now let's get eat this cake and continue with the fun stuff!" Jennie squealed with excitement but then sneakingly flicked some frosting onto Jioo's nose.

"Yah!"

--

Chaeng and Jisoo fell asleep on each other unexpectedly and peacefully after grinding on each other after a couple of drinks. Lisa sat down and relaxed, sighing in relief after finally getting those two horny dogs to Jisoo's room.

Just as she was going to close her eyes completely, she felt someone straddling her lap. Lisa didn't want to get that tipsy so the members wouldn't get too wild. When she removed herself from darkness, in sight, she sees Jennie.

Right.

Jennie was drunk, and acted horny but still like a baby.

"Hey Lisaaa." She slurred.

"Hi cutie. How about you go to bed?"

"No! I don't wanna!"

This is gonna be a long night. Lisa thought.

"Jennie. It's late."

"I'm still waiting for your birthday present to me." She pouted, surprisingly remembering.

"Oh. Jennie. Uh, that--"

Jennie unknowingly smirked and began grinding on Lisa, slowly. Causing a low throaty moan to escape.

"Fuck." She muttered. "Keep doing that." She groaned.

Jennie responded with a grin, pushing her front more and grinding fastly. But just before she could get even further, Lisa stopped her. Causing the brunette to grow a confused look on her face.

"Since it's your birthday, I think you should be the one receiving pleasure." Lisa husked out. Then started to place sloppy kisses all over her exposed neck.

"Ah.. Lisa." She moaned.

Lisa

I placed my hands on her waist then pulled her even closer. For better access to her exposed bare neck. Just before she could say something, I smashed my lips on hers which caused us to moan in contact.

She quickly grabbed my face and pulled me closer to make the kiss even deeper. Letting out a deep growl, I put my right hand inside her skirt then pushed her panties aside, managing to insert three fingers inside.

"Ride my fingers, baby."

As she quickly obliged without a word, she begun riding my fingers like a dick. I lean down and kiss her neck, when I finally release from her neck leaving a purple bruise she instantly came onto my fingers. Moaning out my name loudly.

"C-Can we take this upstairs?" Jennie asked breathlessly.

I smirk in response and grab her ass, leaving to my bedroom.

I almost threw her on the bed. Eventually, trying to get up on her elbows, I push her completely down. Causing her to quietly gasp.

I stripped her and I clothes off, till we were both bare naked. Glancing down, she's sees the thickness of my hard cock.

Jennie

Hell no.

She can't even fit in me!

Before transferring back to reality, I hiss as she inserts it in one thrust. Taking in all the twelve inches she've grown. I scowl and dig my fingernails into her skin, biting her shoulder as well from the pain of pleasure.

"You okay baby?"

"Y-Yeah. You can start moving."

"FUCK, LISA!"

Slamming in out, meeting our skin causing it to make a slapping sound, me letting out uncontrollable moans, and gripping onto the white sheets of the bed.

"H-Harder." I spoke.

And she did.

Lisa was going in a pace that I thought was immortality impossible. The way her sweat trailed down her skin, the way she kept going in and out of me.

"Cum inside me."

Without a breath, she nodded frantically and slammed as hard as she could.

With two final thrust, we both came.

The best birthday present ever.

--

Shit I sucked at this chapter since it was a rush.

Anyways, happy belated birthday to Nini.