Good Thing [M]

Jennie licked her lips as she watched from the backstage when Lisa was dancing professionally in front of the blinks.

"Watcha starin' at Jendeukie?" Jisoo popped up behind her causing Jennie to flinch in surprise.

"Just watching Lisa, th-that's all!" She stuttered.

"Just watching?" Chaeng appeared out of nowhere, "It looked like you were wanting to fuck her?"

"I thought Jennie was a bottom?" Jisoo looked at her blankly.

"Well, the smaller ones always get topped by." Chaeng shrugged.

"I'm smaller than you, and I always top you idiot." Jisoo scowled and dragged Chaeng to the bathroom.

--

Lisa sighed in relief when she came back from the stage. Her body was dripping of sweat which made her more attractive.

The manager nicely handed her a towel. Which she took and wiped it on her neck and parts of her body.

"Hey." Jennie greeted.

"Hey."

"Was that tiring?" She asked.

"Yep."

Lisa sat down on the couch, exhausted. While Chaeyoung and Jisoo went up on stage together for a singing duet in front of the blinks.

"Welp, we only have about an half an hour before we go on stage again." Lisa huffed.

Jennie nodded frantically, while staring down at Lisa's body. With her sexy red dress during Señorita.

"Nini, you've been pretty obvious lately." Lisa said darkly, causing Jennie to leave her dirty mind and gulp at the tone of Lisa's voice.

"W-what do you mean?" She glanced away.

Lisa stood up, without the staffs looking. She brought Jennie into the dressing room. Now, they were completely, alone.

Before Jennie could process what was happening, she was suddenly placed on the desk where the makeup was.

Without a word being said, lips were attached onto her exposed neck causing her to moan loudly.

"L-Lisa! Ah.. Fuck. S-Stop." She muttered.

"It doesn't look like you want to." Making sure that the marks were left exposed and noticeable.

"D-Don't leave too many.." She pleaded.

But Lisa didn't listen, she kept leaving marks all over her neck. Before Jennie knew it, her top was zipped down and removed quickly. Exposing a pink laced bra, that Lisa started to groan in delight at.

She pulled her waist even closer and kissed her chest and stomach. Avoiding parts that Jennie ached to being touched to.

Just as she knew, her bra was unhooked. Letting it slide off. Lisa went back up to her shoulders, kissing them passionately. Then returned to her breast. Without any warning, the whole nipple was being devoured by Lisa's skilled tongue. Driving Jennie crazy and rolling her eyes back.

Being busy with her perky breast, Lisa's hand reached down to her painfully aching core. Passing in through the fabrics that covered it.

Jennie moaned in response as the younger one had began rubbing her sensitive clit. She placed her hand on the blonde's shoulder and held it tightly as the magic worked inside.

"F-Fuck!" Jennie screamed. When two long slender fingers plunged inside of her roughly.

"You're so wet, Nini. It's because of me, right?"

"Fuck, yes! Only for you." She yelped out as she started to grind on her fingers. But then squirmed as another finger was inserted.

"Hurry up and come for me, we don't have a lot of time." Lisa said. Shoving her fingers in and out harder, hitting spots that made Jennie moan louder.

Finally, she came right on her fingers. Lisa swiftly pulled it out of her drenched pussy and sucked on it. Loving the taste of her juices.

"Jennie! Lisa! Where are you guys?!" The voice of Jisoo yelled.

Jennie's eyes widens, realizing that they never locked the door. She quickly got down from the desk and put back her clothes on. Fixing her hair and brushing herself off.

"Let's go!" Chaeng smiled as she peeped her head from the door.

Jennie and Lisa nodded. The two followed the food couple and went up on stage to do encores.

"The fuck, you both looked like you just had sex." Chaeng whispered.