Why?

This contains Angst. Please be aware if you're a soft sensitive person.

This is basically a scene from My ID is Gangnam Beauty. But some words are changed up.

"Why did you run away, Jennie?" Holding the umbrella under the two.

Before then, when Jennie saw another girl hugging Lisa. Her world had officially crashed down, with almost tears in her eyes. Running away from the sight.

The two were now in an empty street, rain pouring down upon the city.

Jennie became silent for a moment then spoke, "Because, I saw you with her."

Lisa held in a breath, "Are you okay?"

The brunette didn't reply, so then Lisa broke the silence and awkwardness between them. "Did I upset you?"

Jennie just stared silently at Lisa, she stood their with her arms crossed around her chest. Before a word was let out of her mouth,

"I already told you.. that I'm not interested in her."

Jennie ignored the sentence and held onto the umbrella as well, allowing more space for Lisa to have. "Lisa, you're getting wet."

Suddenly, Lisa's hand let go of the umbrella and placed her hand over Jennie's. Both holding onto the umbrella stick.

"Don't change the subject. You really don't know?" Lisa responded.

"What?" Jennie asked blankly.

"That I like you."

For a couple of minutes it was silent, the two stared into each other's eyes. Unable to escape eye contact.

"Let's start dating." The taller one stated. "Don't even think about avoiding this time, answer me." She continued.

"Why?" The older one said. "Why would my own member have feelings for someone like me?"

"What do you mean, your own member? And a person like you?"

Jennie's voice began trembling, "You know already. Can you imagine what would our fans say if we are together? They will wonder why we started dating. And say why would these two date, their not meant for each other."

"So?" Lisa seemed paranoid. "What do you think about me?"

"A little sister. Who can't be more than that."

"Forget about what can or can't be done, what do you truly think about me?"

"I think, you and I can't be together."

Lisa inhaled and exhaled out. Then turned her head away for a quick moment.

Jennie resumed her explanation, "I told you the other day, that people say you are cool even if you live your own style. But not me."

"Yah." Lisa turned her head back facing Jennie, then shouted out. "All I want to know is what you think about me. Not what other people fucking say."

"But what will our fans think when the news come out and we're busted!" Gripping onto the umbrella tightly. "If you and I are together, our lives will be much more worse and difficult."

The younger one sighed, "Even before we even debuted, I didn't have a chance?"

"No."

"I'm going back to our dorms, see you later." Lisa swiftly let go of the umbrella and before running back home, she allowed Jennie permission to keep it with her.