JenKai (Part 1)

'January, Blackpink Jennie and Exo Kai have confirmed their relationship.'

Lisa: *Sitting In Her Room Silently*

Rosè: *Downstairs* Sooya, it's been quiet the whole day mostly because of Lisa. I kinda like it, but Lisa always brings the whole mood up.

Jisoo: Yeah, I agree.

Rosè: She's been acting strange ever since the dating news came out.

Jisoo: And she no longer joins us for breakfast and all the other meals!

Rosè: Let's go check up on her.

Chaesoo: *Goes Upstairs To Lisa's Room*

Jisoo: *Knocks On Lisa's Door* Hey Lis, we want to talk to you for a bit.

Lisa: Come in.

Chaesoo: *Opens The Door And Comes In, Seeing Lisa Huddling With Her Pillow And Peering Out The Window With A Sad Expression*

Rosè: Lisa?

Lisa: *Hides Her Face In Her Legs*

Jisoo: *Walks Over To Lisa*

Rosè: *Does The Same*

Chaesoo: *Hugs Lisa*

Lisa: It fucking hurts so much. *Sniffles*

Jisoo: It's alright, It's gonna be fine.. *Rubs Her Back*

Jennie: *From Downstairs* CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THE DAMN GROCERIES?

Lisa:

Rosè: I'll go see, Jisoo take care of her. *Goes Downstairs*

Jennie: Hey Li- Chaeng. I thought Lisa would be helping? She usually always comes to help.

Rosè: She has a cold, she doesn't want to spread her germs on the food. *Bringing The Groceries On The Counter*

Jennie: Oh? Then I should go see how she's doing. For some reason, she's been avoiding me all day. *About To Go Upstairs*

Rosè: *Grabs Jennie's Wrist* She's sleeping and Jisoo is taking care of her. Just let her be, she needs some time to rest ever since our performances last weekend.

Jennie: Okay..

*Shattering Noise*

Jisoo: LISA!

Rosè: *Eyes Widened At The Noise* Stay here. *Goes Back Upstairs*

Jennie: W-Wait! Chaeyoungie!