Their first "quarrel"

When I wake up I realize that is like 12pm. I get up and go to my computer to look for some jobs. Then I hear my phone buzz from in my room. i run over to my room so it doesn't go to voicemail and answer. "why was Caleb calling" I thought as I answer. "whats up?" I say out of breathe. "Omg did you just run a marathon?" He says, laughing. I smile shyly. "No. I was in the other room."  I say, sitting on my bed. "Hey do you want to hang out today? I finished early." He sounds like he genuinely wants to hang out. I hesitate. "S-sure." I say. "I will come pick you up in like 5 minutes." he says. "Ok" I said.  I run to my closet to get some decent close on. I threw them on and threw my hair in a messy bun. I then hear a knock at the door. "How is he here already?" I run downstairs and get my sandals on and open the door. "Hi Ash." He says with a smile. "Hi Caleb." I walk out and close the door and lock it. "What are we doing today?" I say, confused. "You'll see" He says, then grabs my hand and runs to his car. He seems really excited about this. We get in the car and he is smiling the entire time. I just sit there, thinking. I finally speak. "What do you do?" He looks over confused. "I meant, what is your job?" Now his face is slightly pink. "It's ok. I won't laugh." practically reading his mind. He looks over again "I make videos on the internet." He sorta mumbles that but hear him. "Wow. What kind of videos?" I say. genuinely intrigued. He looks a little better. "I do TikTok, Youtube, and twitch." he says that like its a bad thing. "OMG do you play video games too." I practically scream. He is so happy at this point. "Ok we definitely need to play video games sometime." He says back. I wait a second for him to say something about his follow count. "So do you have any social media." I say, probing him. " Yea I do but its not a big deal." he says getting a little annoyed. "ok" I say. "I won't ask anymore questions if it makes you uncomfortable." I don't want to make him mad. He is my only friend in Australia and I want to keep as many as I can. "I'm not mad at you. I just... I don't know." he pauses for a second. "I don't want you to be friends with me because of my follow count or the fact that I'm 'famous'" he said. I got a little sad for him because that must happen a lot. People wanting clout and sh*t. "That is not the case at all. I wanted to be friends with you way before I saw your follow count." I pause for a second. I am just gonna be partly honest about my thoughts about him. I would really be embarrassing if he said that I thought that he was the most attractive human on the planet. "I want to be friends with you because from the moment I met you, you were really nice to me when you didn't have to. I literally ran into you and you were still nice. You didn't even have to talk to me after we bumped into each other but you decided to talk to me and get to know me." He looked shocked. "And I really like you. You seem like a genuine person that won't mentally f*ck with me." He just sat there. He finally spoke. "Ok. I believe you."  We keep driving until we pull into a parking lot for the zoo. "Are we where I think we are?" I say, really freaking excited. "If you think this is the zoo, then you are 100% correct." he smiled. "his smile is really adorable." I thought. I then accidentally stare him for like 10 seconds while he finds a parking spot. He looks over at me. He must have seen me. I immediately look away, pretending that I didn't do anything. We park and walk in, me squealing out of excitement. 

Hi guys I know that this is a little longer then yesterdays post but I wrote a lot and I didn't want to make it a 2 part thing so here you go and I hope that you enjoyed it.

BYEEEEE :)