First kiss ?

This chapter is for 12 years above kids . So if you are not 12 yet don't read this stuff ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Liam's POV )

 Liam : I can't take it anymore . i have to tell (y/N) ...tell her how I really feel . But does she love me back ?

Liam rolled over his bed and closed his eyes 

Liam : i guess i have to find out .

Next day -

It was the same normal day like everyday .

The day was a very busy one , everyone was busy in making and decorating the school and classroom for the school festival . Your class planned to do a cafe with a japanese theme ! 

Everyone's attention was on Ren . Ren didn't like it but he cooperated and helped a lot .Cause he had a good idea about Japanese culture as he is a Japanese . He helped to pick and choose the right dresses . It was mix of both kimono and maid and butler dress costume . 

Emily was in charge of decoration , Amelia was writing the menu and jacob was the chef , everyone was surprised that jacob would cook really good . Ren was in charge of costumes and themes . Liam was supervising all the works .

You : finally it's done !

after 6 hours of hard work all the work was done 

everyone cheered as they walked out of the classroom .

student 1  : we are gonna rock this time 

Student 2 : yeah , our classroom is the best !

emily : everybody looks happy  

amelia :  most of the credits goes to Ren 

You : we couldn't have not done this without him 

Emily : but it's you who thought of this idea .

You : I just gave the idea but this was possible because we all worked together very hard .

??? : you look happy (y/n) . Your face looks even ugly when you are happy .

A harsh voice called out from behind .

You : Isabella ? 

Isabella , a rich spoiled girl who is your classmate . She was the last person you wanted to come across in your life . She never paid any attention to you . But when Liam took an interest in you ,she started to hate you like anything .she couldn't accept this fact that the the most popular guy in the school loved someone like you . Most of the boys had a crush on her but she only have her eyes on the best one . 

she walked towards you with her two companions behind her , Jessica and sophia . This trio had almost bullied every girl in the school .

You : what do you want ?

Isabella : your end ! 

she gave a disgusted look .

Isabella : have fun while you can , but it won't last long .

she walked away .

Emily : what is her problem ?

Amelia : I think she has some personal  issues 

you didn't say anything you just hope that everything will be okay .

*next day *

finally the day came ! Your classroom's cafe just opened and it has already gained much popularity . Everyone looks good on the costumes . Especially  Ren and liam , all the eyes are on them . Jacob looked good too but he just hid himself in the corner . Emily was really happy and she gave random poses like model . Amelia however had a hard time in moving in that dress .