Game Start

that night Liam called you almost 38 times to make sure you were okay . He himself didn't sleep all night . 

You open your eyes with difficulty , and get ready to go to Ren's Apartment .

*Ring ring *

you pick up the call 

you : hello Liam 

Liam : are you okay ?are  you inside your room ? where is your mother ?

You : I can't answer all your questions together .

Liam : You don't understand how much...zzzzzzz

you : Liam ?

Liam : zzzz..Where are we again ?

You : You okay ?

Liam : yes I am okay , never felt better....zzzzzzz

YOu : I think you need some sleep 

Liam : ..what no I am okay ...zzzzz-I am fine 

You : stop being so stubborn and just sleep for at least 2 hours 

Liam : 2 hours ? I can't even close my eyes for 2 seconds !

You : I will be fine . My mom is home today . 

Liam : fine but promise me that if sometime happens you will call me .

you : I promise .

Liam : and stay away from that psychopath !

you : ....I will .

Liam : promise ?

You : I-I promise .

you lied even though you didn't want to  . After all you didn't have any other choice . You were sure that if you talk with Ren and help him understand about your feelings then he will surely return to normal .( Don't go Reader Chan , he is a PSYCHOPATH )

Liam : thanks (y/n) finally I can get some zzzzzzzz

you : ...

you hang up the call .

you : he fell asleep on call ...

you put your phone in your pocket and walk out of the house to Ren's house not knowing that you are walking towards a monster's cave willingly .

you stood in front of the door of his apartment . You took a deep breath . 

you : it's gonna be okay 

you said to yourself . You waited for a minute and knocked in the door .

After few seconds a voice answered .

Ren : who's there ?

you : It's me ...(y/n) .

you wished that he will open the door and will have a conversation with you . After few seconds you heard some footsteps and the sound of door unlocking .

Ren stepped out a little bit . He looked very surprised as if he wasn't expecting you to come back to him . 

Ren : (y/n ) ?

you smiled at him 

You : can I talk with you ?

Ren : y-yes .

He opens the door for you and you follow him inside .

You : sorry for disturbing you .

you sit on a sofa .