Synopsis & Disclaimer

Caroline moves from rural Montana, where she worked for a small catering firm, to Jamil to start a new job and a new life away from her past. As the cook of the royal family she hopes to make a new start and to find joy in life again.

Tariq recently took over as Sheik when his father became to sick to fullfill his duties. His first job was to find a new cook and he hoped he found the right one in Ms Caroline Morgan.

Follow Caroline and Tariq as they try to connect with their new roles in life and how they overcome challenges thrown at them. See how they grow together and bring new life and happiness to the royal palace of Jamil.

*************************************************************************************************************************

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The images of models/places etc. are used for the sole purpose of giving you, the reader a picture of what I imagine them to look like and don't relate to the story at all. These images are for visiuals only and are not being used for profit gain. If this story would be published, all pictures would be removed or only with the photographers consent (My purchase). My story is Fiction and the images used are only for visual help. I have no problem removing them if I am contacted.

Copyright 2014 jerseygirl42/Dorothy