05. Kim Soya

It was the tremendous joy that he received after finding the letter or might be the light emitting through the sun which was now setting in the horizon that made Jimin's eyes twinkle.

He checked the library card which was attached to the book and found that there was only one name in the issuers' column.

Kim Soya

Is she the one writing letters to him? Though Jimin wasn't sure, he was still happy to find one clue. He himself issued the same book and went towards his class.

The school had already ended so Jimin was leaving the school with his friends. Halfway through the hallway, he saw Taehyung walking in their direction.

But Jimin's footsteps stopped when he saw Taehyung walking past the whole group ignoring their existence. Jimin turned back and playfully jumped on Taehyung's back.

In an instant, Taehyung threw him off his shoulder on the ground and glared at him.

"Don't you dare come close to me."

With that Taehyung left the building. The others rushed towards Jimin and helped him up.

The way back to their home was silent. They all split up at a crossway to their way back to home.

Since Jimin and Yoongi lived in the same street, they walked together. It was silent until Yoongi spoke.

"Taehyung has changed."

"What?!"

"Ever since your detention, he stopped talking to us. At first we thought it's just his usual nature but later on we realized that it wasn't. He no longer was our same old friend."

Yoongi stopped as they both had reached his house. They both bid goodbyes to each other and then Jimin started walking towards his own house.

He was thinking about what Yoongi told him just a few minutes ago. He came to realize that what he said was actually true.

Taehyung never once visited him during his suspension while others did. It now made sense why he was acting so distant since he had joined in again.

Jimin stopped as he examined his surrounding. He had unconsciously walked himself to a park. He found an empty bench and sat their. He looked at the sky which was already dark.

The street light in park was the only source of light. His head felt heavy due to all his thoughts. Then, something came to his mind which made him feel better.

He opened his backpack and took out the book he had issued earlier that day at the library. He opened the book and took the letter.

Unconsciously, his lips turned into a smile. He really needed someone's company right then and he knew that the letter from his anonymous gaurdian angel would surely help.

Those letters had some kind of magic in them which made Jimin feel complete. It made him feel that he's not alone. Ever.