19. Secret Crush

Soya took a deep breath and then entered the classroom.

Yes. You can do this Soya.

There were only few students in the class since still fifteen minutes were left before the class would start.

She spotted a single desk in last near the window and decided to sit there. As she went towards the seat, she could feel others cold gaze upon her.

It was nothing new for her. She was used to it.

She sat down in her place and took out her drawing book. Ignoring the other people in the class, she started drawing. Drawing was a way of distracting herself from other's scrutinizing gaze.

Days passed, and things were going pretty well for Soya. To her surprise, Jimin, Taehyung and the third boy she saw the other day, whose name was Jungkook, were in her class.

She also found out that Jimin had a girlfriend. Rosé, one of the popular mean girls in the school. This had made her feel a bit sad.

But still she was able to cope up with it. And as usual, Taehyung ignored her as if she was a stranger to him.

One day, Soya was roaming around the library searching for a book. She went to the Poetry's section.

While searching for the right book, her eyes caught a glimpse of a boy through the bookshelf, who was standing the other side of the shelf.

He was totally immersed in the book that he was holding. Soya looked carefully and saw it was no other than Jimin.

Her heart started racing unconsciously. She kept both her hands on her chest as if her heart would come out of it's place anytime soon.

She looked at him again and saw he was reading a famous book on poetries, The Penguin Book Of Romantic Poems.

She never knew that a bully like him would be into poetries. It made her feel happy. They both shared a common interest.

But this didn't make her insecurities fade away. She had thought of asking Jimin to be her friend. But it seemed difficult because she had never made friends before.

Things seemed more impossible when she knew that Jimin was a bully.

So she decided to keep her feelings a secret. That didn't mean that she gave up idea of being friends with him. She still hoped that one day they will be friends.

One day, Jimin will appreciate her feelings towards him. Until then, he was her secret crush.