Chapter two - the question

The morning light shined at He tians house. Bright and blinding. He tian groaned and reached over to the other side of his bed. What was he hoping for? Someone, something? Preferably his favorite redhead. Unfortunately, he knew it was empty, cold, abandoned. He sighs.

He tian gets up from bed and walks towards his bathroom. He didn't get much sleep last night, which is, not much of a surprise. But this night in particular, he felt something off. Whatever. He tian showers in cold water to wake himself up. Once he finished he makes his way out of the bathroom to his bedroom to grab his phone and get dressed. He opens his messages to see if anyone had messaged him and to his surprise some had. This number, though, was one he didn't recognize.

Unknown
I have your toy.

His toy? He shrugged as probably this was meant for someone else. A wrong number.

Once he finished getting dressed he decides to call his redhead. Not because he wanted to bother him, of course not, he just was hungry and wanted something good. Plus, he loved getting an early dose of the redheads attitude.

He tian turned on his phone and pulled up guan Shan's contact. He pressed call and gently placed his phone towards his ear.

_The number you are trying to reach is currently unavailable. Please leave a message after the to-_

He tian clicks his tongue and hangs up. Guan Shan must still be asleep, considering he's almost always late. No matter, he tian would put some sense into guan Shan once he sees him at school.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Guan Shan groaned when he felt long slim fingers pulling at his skin. He slowly opens his eyes to see she li smiling.

"You're awake.." she li removes his fingers from guan Shan's face. "I'm going to school.."

Guan Shan clicks his tongue "and I should care because?"

"I see you still haven't learned your lesson about that nasty attitude.."

"Fuck you! Creepy chicken dick."

She li leans down to look at Guan Shan straight in the eyes and slaps him across his face. "I said, watch your attitude."

"As I was saying... i'm going to school, so i'm going to leave someone here to watch you. Just a heads up.. this person isn't as calm as I am. You look at them once and they'll snap you're neck.."

She li gets back up and dusts down his clothes. "I need you alive for the rest of my plan to work, so do as I say..." she li ruffled guan Shan's hair "after all, you want to see your mom again, right?"

"You... don't you dare lay a finger on her" Guan Shan barks.

"I won't. As long as you do as I say.." he smirks.
She li makes his way towards the door and waves goodbye to Guan Shan as he shuts the door. "See you soon.."

Guan Shan glared at the door and sighed. When was this going to fucking end.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

He tian walked to school in a bad mood. Waking up alone and without his redheads cooking. Fortunately, he knew exactly how he was going to fix this little problem.

He tian made his way to Guan Shan's classroom and was surprised to see that his seat was empty? That's odd. Yes, Guan Shan is late a lot of the times but, by now, he should be at school. He tian frowns.