Chapter eight - unknown pleasures

Small smut warning~

"He tian.."

"Shhh.. it's okay guan Shan. I'll make you feel good."

He tian gently massaged guan Shan's cock.

Guan Shan tried his hardest to lift his head to look at the devil himself, but the pleasure coming from down there was too overwhelming.

"He- He tian p-please.." guan Shan moaned out.

He tian lightly licked guan Shan's cock, testing for his reaction.

"Hah!"

He took this as a good sign and took all of guan Shan's dick in his mouth. He slowly bobbed his head making loud squelching sounds to surely drive guan Shan over edge.

He tian swirled his tongue on all the veins he could feel causing guan Shan to moan in ecstasy.

Guan Shan lifted his arms to grip onto he tians soft black hair. Once he found the long strands he gripped on them as his life depended on it. As he got lost in pleasure he instinctively thrusted his hips up causing he tian to gag. He tian shot a glare at guan Shan and before he could protest, guan Shan was face fucking him. He tian growled onto guan Shan dick sending vibrations causing the other to scream in pleasure and held down the others thighs to stop him from thrusting.

Guan Shan cried out moans as he tian sped up.

He tian sucked on the tip of the others twitching cock. He could taste the salty pre-cum oozing out.

Sooner or later guan Shan felt his orgasm threatening to spurt out of him. He roughly tugged on he tians hair trying to pull him off of his cock. He tian knew what he was trying to do. Would he let him? No. He wanted him to Unravel completely under him.

Seconds pass and guan Shan screams "he tian!!" As waves of ecstasy roll over him.

Guan Shan breath is uneven as he slowly regains conscious. He soon realizes what had happened. He sits up at stares at the mess in front of him.

He tians breath is ,too, uneven, little drops of cum oozing out his perfect mouth. He smirks mischievously as he rubs his thumb over the cum and licks it off.

Guan Shan's dick stands back up in anticipation.

He crawls to he tian as the others leans in as well.

They kiss.

Guan Shan can taste himself on he tians tongue. He decides to take his revenge on he tians sudden attack.

He crawls on top of the other until he's cradling his thighs. Guan Shan slowly lowers his head towards the crook of he tians neck and harshly bites him. Making his mark.

"Argh" he tian groaned out as he roughly grabbed mos red hair and pulls his head back.

Guan Shan smirks as he licks his lips which were now painted with a bit of blood from the other.

He tian leans in towards guan Shan's ear and nibbles on his earlobe.

"You did that on purpose didn't you.." he growls as he pushes down guan shans hips to grind them together.

Guan Shan's breath hitched as he glared at he tian.

"You bet your ass I did."

With that, he rides he tian.

He tians clothed cock was hurting him as it wanted to break free. Guan Shan didn't care. Every time he grinded down rougher until he saw he tian losing it.

He kisses him.

He tian groans into the kiss. His hands are on guan shans waist and his hips are thrusting in a desperate attempt for more friction. Soon feeling his orgasm building inside him. He quickly pushes guan off him , roughly, and pulls down his pants, setting his twitching cock free.

Guan Shan's confused at the sudden action at first but soon gets the memo.

Once he tians cock is free he quickly placed his palm on the swollen tip and rubbed it rhythmically.

He tians head shot back as he moans guan Shan's name.

"Guans Shan" he pants "I'm gonna-"

Hearing those words, guan Shan lets he tian dick go and lowered his head as he lightly nibbles on the tip of he tians cock.

He tian cums with his hands gripped on guans Shan locks as he accidentally thrusts his hips up causing the others eyes to tear up and gag.

Guan Shan quickly lifts his head as he wipes his mouth and eyes.

He glares at he tian, who is still trying to come back to his sense.

"You're a dick" he coughed.

He tian smirked. He threw himself on top of guan Shan.

As guan Shan yelled that he tian was too heavy, he tian kissed guan Shan beautiful face. He giggled lowly as he felt small hits in his back.

He finally rolls off guan Shan and smiles at him.

Guan Shan blushes and looks away immediately.

He tian reached out towards guan Shan's cheek and caresses him.

"I love you" he whispers.

Guan Shan's face flushed even harder as he looked back at he tians grey eyes.

"Me too." He mutters.

"What was that?" He tian asks. He heard perfectly though. He just wanted to tease his favorite redhead.

"NOTHING YOU CHICKEN DICK"

He tian chuckles as he cuddles closer to his flaming little mo.

They stay like that for a couple of minutes until guan Shan breaks the comfortable silence.

"Does.. does this mean we're.. b-"

"Boyfriends?" He tians cuts in.

Guan Shans face flushed once again as he nodes.

He tian kissed guan Shan's crown and nuzzles his head on the spikey soft hair.

"Of course, always and forever."

"Hey, momo?"

Guan Shan hums a response.

"How about you cook something? I'm starving"

"You.. fuck off!"

Guan Shan punched he tian in the stomach as he stormed off the bed muttering insults at he tian for ruining the moment. He tian chuckles and as he follows behind guan Shan. He wraps his long arms around the redheads waist.

"If you're going to be bothering me you might as well help me cook, lazy ass dick!"

Let's just say that the rest of that day was full of he tians shameless flirting and guan Shan throwing whatever objects that were close enough to throw at he tian.

They were chaotic but that's what made them perfect.

———————————————————————

Authors note - Only two more chapters left! Hope y'all are enjoying the story! Love ya!