Chapter six - home

It had been a week in total since guan Shan had gone missing. He tian was starting to get anxious. He paced back an forth through his apartment trying to think of a reason not to murder his brother. What could be taking he cheng so damn long to track down that shit bag? Guan Shan could be dead by n- no. Don't think like that. She li would never do that. Yes, he had him captive but from his knowledge, it was he tian who she li wanted. He tians fist clenched at the thought of she li touching his property. Unfortunately, as badly as he tian wanted to think guan Shan was left untouched, he knew. He knew that she li would have his fun.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Guan Shan sat there. Chained up with chains digging into his skin. Dry blood all over his body. How long had it been since he's been there, he had no clue. She li came and went whenever he pleased. She li never really touched him. No, it was that other man. Same white hair but with colder eyes. Was it really no use? God knows how long it's been and no one has come to save him. Not even... he tian? His mother? Did anyone at school even notice his absence? One could guess he really was.... a nobody.

Guan Shan looked up towards the ceiling. He never really believes in much things but, he hoped. If there was anyone. Any God listening. He pleaded quietly for something but his answer was silence. His eyes watered at the fact that maybe... maybe this is how it ends. No! He still had so much to do! He.. he wanted to make his mom proud. He wanted to become a chef. HE wanted to see his father again. He WANTED to go to college and get a REAL job. He still had so much he wanted to say! He wasn't ready for his life to end! He still wanted to tell... to tell he tian anything and everything. That he doesn't hate him. He appreciates him. He wanted to thank him for what he did two years ago. He wanted to tell him that... that he loves him.

What? No. Guan Shan doesn't love him. That's gay and he isn't. He isn't.

For fucks sake. Who is he kidding. He's probably going to die here so why not just accept the facts and move on.

Guan Shan's tears were stinging his eyes. He closed them, hoping. Hoping that this was fake. He would wake up at see his mom. He would go to school and see he tian, Buzzcut and his friends. Friends. A word he'd never thought he'd use.

He opened his eyes.

"Fuck" he mutters, tilting his head towards his shoulder to wipe off the wet tears.

The door opens once again, revealing the white haired devil. She li.

"I can't believe it" she li huffs out a laugh.

Guan Shan only glared, eyes still red.

"It's been over a week now and no one has come to save you?"- "I guess you really are worthless."

She li walks over to guan Shan.

"And you know what they do to worthless things..." he picks up a bat from the back of guan Shan's chair and softly roamed his long slim fingers on it.

"W-what.."

She li evilly smirks as he raises the bat near his head. "This won't hurt... at least not to me." He swings.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

He tian was driving as fast as he could. He needed to get to his brother. Guan Shan is at stake. He's not risking anything. He takes a sharp turn towards the right quickly stopping and parking his car so he could jolt into the building. He pushes the glass doors open and slams them closed, getting the attention of everyone.