Zuwoon (1)

-SF9 Seokwoo (Rowoon) and Zuho (Juho)
-Juho gets a little salty, but you will see why!
//blood mentioned but nothing to bad//

——

Juho sighed, his head falling onto Jaeyoon's shoulder. The older only caressed his head, letting Juho rest there.

"What were you thinking you wanted to do?" Jaeyoon asked, leaning away slightly to look at Juho's face.

"Not sure. I know I don't want to do anything super public, but I also don't want to just randomly blurt out something stupid and embarrass myself." Juho squinted, blinking his eyes a couple times and moving away as the blinds moved to blind him.

"That's good. Like I said before, I am pretty sure he likes you back, so really don't worry too much about him saying no. I am like 99.99 percent sure that he will say yes." Jaeyoon continued, Juho only nodding his head and looking at the older.

"Well, we could just stop by the river on one of our walks and I could ask him, or like something in The café we met at?" Jaeyoon smiled, his dimples appearing.

"That would be cute. I would say do the café option. I think the nostalgia will be good for your relationship. Plus, it is really cute."

"Okay, thanks." Juho exclaimed, smiling softly at Jaeyoon. He stood up, patting the older on the head and leaving the room. He went into the bathroom to freshen up, the early morning being too much for his sleep, not clean body to handle.

He took a nice warm shower, before getting dressed and looking around the apartment for Seokwoo. He found the younger in his bedroom, laying in his bed, on his phone.

"Hey Seokwoo!" The said male looked up, his face brightening up at the sight of his long term best friend.

"What's up?" He asked, setting his phone on his lap.

"Want to go the café for lunch?" He asked, Seokwoo nodding almost immediately. "Okay cool, we can leave in like an hour."

"Sounds good, I still have to get ready anyway." Juho took that as his queue to leave.

He made his way to his own bedroom and grabbed a book on his night stand. He plugged in his earbuds and put on some calming music, wanting to kill the time by reading.

He ended up finishing the book, only having about a quarter of it to begin with. He cleaned up everything on his bed, including putting the book in its righteous place, and cleaning the many water bottles off of his night stand. He left his room and ran into Seokwoo.

"Are you all set?" Juho nodded, and the two got their shoes, wallets, phones and Seokwoo put a hat on. Juho felt his palms start to sweat as they made their way to the café. Seokwoo was as talkative as ever, and Juho was more than happy to listen.

They got into the café, Seokwoo offering to get them their usuals as Juho went to grab a booth to sit in. After about ten minutes, Seokwoo was back with their food and Juho was feeling even more nervous. His hands were merely shaking as he grabbing his food from the tray, thanking the younger and wishing that Jaeyoon was at least near them for some moral support.

"So, what made you want to come out? Usually you prefer cooking, right?" Seokwoo asked, his voice more curious, rather than teasing or mocking.

"Oh um," Juho paused, trying to continue before ultimately being cut off," I kind of w-"

"Seokwoo?" They both turned to were the younger's name was being called. Seokwoo smiled widely, standing up and hugging the person calling his name.

"Changgu, hi!" He greeted sweetly, his lips lifting up to show his pearly white teeth.

"How have you been?" Changgu asked, hugging Seokwoo as the other stood up.