Chapter 8

Ash's POV

The fight between Kleó's and Lohrant had just concluded earlier. The remainder of the fights were a waste of time. I sat here with disinterested eyes. "Aren't there going to be any interesting fights here?" David muttered something. He's bored, too, just like me. It's 4:30 pm, and we've been here for over 6 hours. There is just one fight remaining before the games conclude for the day. Napabuga ako ng hangin at pinagkrus ang aking braso.

"Lumabas kaya muna tayo?" Bumaling ako kay Christian at tumango.

"I agree." Narinig nina David, Irene at William ang usapan namin ni Christian kaya tumayo sila para sumama sa amin na lumabas. Nang makalabas kami, nag unat agad si David at napabuntong hininga.

"Hay salamat at nakalabas tayo, tsk ang boring kaya ng labanan." Komento niya.

"Oo nga. Muntikan na akong mapahikab kanina."

"Teka, nasaan si Grayson?"

Oh, Irene told me earlier about what occurred between her and Grayson. When they told me this, it infuriated me. He could have just gone for me and spat his garbage at me, instead of going to Irene. He was also on the verge of attacking her. They also informed me about the blue fire tiger that had previously attacked Grayson, and Irene assumed that the Blue fire tiger had entered the academy without the Headmistress' supervision. We intend to discuss this with her, but we cannot disclose it until we are certain that it is indeed her.

"Why are you looking for him? Maybe he's at the infirmary with Colette." Sagot ni Irene and yes, there's a possibility that he's there.

"Or what if may binabalak na silang dalawa habang nandito ang lahat sa Gymnasium?" That could also be possibility.

"Let's not think about him right now; what matters is that we get out of here." I remarked as they nodded and we walked inside the council chamber.

~~ Flashback ~~

I was taken into this unknown room since the woman put a blindfold on me. I waited there for a few more minutes before feeling someone holding my hand. Recognizing whose hand it was, I swiftly smacked it. "Ash." This voice.. I knew it, I recognized her.

"What do you want right now?" I took off the blindfold and scowled at her, but my expression quickly changed when I saw her face. She appears to be scared of something.

"Ash, could you just listen to me?!" I was shocked to hear her raise her voice a little. Only the two of us were in this room, and because it was closed, no one could hear us.

"Listen to what? You pleading with me to be yours?" I locked my gaze on her as her head hung low. She remained silent for a few seconds before raising her head. When I noticed her eyes starting to water, my eyes widened slightly.

"H-Hindi ito tungkol sayo." Her voice trembled making me furrow my brows.

"Then what?"

"This is about something that happened a few days ago. That crimson-red lady that attacked me..." Her body begins to quiver in terror as she embraces herself. This is the first time I've seen her like this.

"What about her?" I inquired since I was intrigued about what she's going to say.

"H-Hindi ko akalaing m-makakaharap ko siya muli. Ash, she's a monster!" Her hands were trembling in terror, and her eyes darted all over the place. I shook her and grasped her shoulders.

"Just tell me already!" She locked her gaze on me, her lip trembling. What the heck is the matter with her?!

"She's back Ash!" Sigaw niya. Yung kaibigan ni Vanelly at nung babae na nakakakita ng hinaharap, they all said the same thing. I exhale a frustrated sigh. I'm sick of hearing the same stuff over and over again without anyone explaining who's going to return or anything. Who the hell is that woman in flaming red? Ibubuka ko na sana yung bibig ko pero hindi ko natuloy dahil bumukas ang pinto.