Chapter 25

William's POV

Pagkatapos namin kumain ay lumabas na kami sa cafeteria. Masaya ako para kay Ash at Daniella dahil masaya din sila sa isa't isa. Huminga ako ng malalim at pinakiramdaman ang mga hangin na dumampi sa aking braso. "Ano kayang nangyari kay Xenia?" Tanong ni Irene at tumingin ako sa direksyon kung saan siya nakatingin. She's looking at Xenia who is walking to the garden. Her head was looking down at parang wala sa sarili.

"May problema yan." Sagot ko sa kanya. Kami lang naman ni Irene dito sa terrace eh. "You think so? Should I talk to her?" Tanong niya pero umiling ako. "I'll talk to her." I said and iniwan si Irene sa terrace. As I got down I saw Christian who's talking to a guy. Lumapit ako sa kanya at inakbayan siya.

"Hello William." Si Matt pala yung kausap niya.

"Uyy Matt ikaw pala yan, akala ko kung sino."

"Ouch kinalimutan mo na ako?"

"Hindi naman."

"Oh napadaan ka, may problema ba?" Tanong ni Christian. "Puntahan mo si Irene sa terrace, mag isa lang siya doon." I said and left him.

"H-Hoy anong sabi mo?!"

I just wave at him and ran outside. Paglabas ko ay lumakad ako sa harden, tambayan noon ni Ash. Pagdating ko doon ay nakita ko si Xenia na nakaupo sa bench at nakayuko. Dahan dahan akong lumapit at umupo sa bench 10 centimeters away from her. Her head move and look at me in shock.

"W-William, what are you doing here?"

"I should be the one asking you that." I said without looking at her. "You confessed to him yesterday right?" In my peripheral vision ay nakita ko ang paninigas niya and her fists were clenched. "How'd you know?" She said with a low tone. "That doesn't matter if I knew." Nabalutan kaming dalawa ng katahimikan. I don't want to speak too much to let her cool her mind, I'm pretty sure she just needs someone to be with her in her tough times like today.

"I am not one of the best people who can give you a good advice but... I have loved, lost a woman and cried but the last thing I did was to let her go to be able to experience happiness again. Why do we have to cling to pain? Although we regretted some things, there is nothing you can do about the wrongs you did of yesterday. It is not yours to judge. Why hold on to the very thing which keeps you from hope and love?" I said softly at her as I stared at her, she was silently crying while listening to me.

Hindi maiyakin na babae si Xenia, kilala ko siya bilang malakas at matapang at ngayon na nakita ko siya na umiiyak ay nasasaktan ako. Bilang kaibigan niya ay hindi ko gusto makita siyang umiiyak dahil sa isang tao at dahil sa isang pagkakamali na hindi niya ginusto. "Alam kong hindi madali ang pinagdadaanan mo ngayon Xenia. Ilabas mo lahat ng sakit but don't lose yourself. After the tears of today let it be a smile for tomorrow." Dagdag ko at nabigla nalang ako ng niyakap niya ako ng mahigpit.

"I-I'm so stupid for everything William! I can't imagine that I, the White Angel is getting vulnerable because of love!"

"You know why people get vulnerable? That's because sometimes, we love the right person at a wrong time, or love the wrong person at a right time. That's how love is, time will heal you and I know that."

"T-Thank you for being here....with me" Hearing her voice crack is more worse than hearing my bones crack. "This is the least that I could do for you." I said and put her head on my shoulder. After a couple of minutes ay naramdaman ko nalang na pinikit niya ang kanyang mga mata.

She must've been so tired of crying. Rest well for now.

Daniella's POV