Chapter 2

Ash's POV

"So, in order for the magic to function, you must clear your thoughts." Mrs. Clawford instructed. I'm sure you're wondering what's going on right now. Mrs. Clawford is teaching us partial healing magic so that we can heal ourselves in the near future. She is teaching us in partially because we are not entirely healers. It will be challenging for all of us to learn this.

"Concentration is required to obtain healing magic. Minds in disarray are not permitted in this session." I take a deep breath in and out. Kailangan ko itong matutunan. I can't rely to Mrs. Clawford's healing magic in the future.

Mrs. Clawford has been there for me ever since that day. She stood up as my second mother, and even though I was at the point of giving up and thinking badly of myself, she didn't left me alone and continued encouraging me. Ilang oras na pagpokus ay may naramdaman akong kakaiba sa aking katawan. This hot sensation inside of me is quite relaxing. "Good job Ash, keep going." After she praised me, I kept going.

Breathe Ash..

Idinilat ko ang aking mga mata at nakita ang aking sarili na umiilaw. Mrs. Clawford's grin made me mentally grin. "Okay Ash, come here." Sabi niya at tumayo ako. Their gazes were fixed on me as I walk forward. I kept my face straight, and when I was in front of her, she smiled. Bumaba ang tingin niya sa aking pulsuhan at nanlaki nalang ang mata ko nang bigla itong nasugatan. Agad ako napahawak sa aking pulsuhan at ngumiwi.

"What did she do?!"

"Could you shut up!?" That was William's voice. 

"You all wil be the witness to Ash's healing of the wound I cut for him." Aniya at hinablot ang aking sugatan na pulsuhan para ipakita sa lahat.

"Go ahead and do it." As she instructed, I closed my eyes and let the magic work its magic. The scorching feeling spreads throughout my body, especially where Mrs. Clawford made a wound in my wrists. The blood that was going to stream out of my wrist stopped, and my skin began to close up. My friends and classmates let out a couple of gasps and claps.

"That's how it's done. I'm not pressuring you to study and perfect this magic. Healing magic takes time to operate its way through your body. Because it's break time, those who didn't make it will continue later, and Ash, you're dismissed." Tumango ako at nagsitayuan ang lahat para uminom ng tubig. Bago ako lumabas ay lumingon muna ako sa dalawang white mage.

The two were conversing and laughing. Nagsalubong ang kilay ko at nagkibit balikat. Nang makalabas ako ay agad ako dumiretso sa harden. I want to be alone while remembering those days we were there. Pagdating ko doon ay umupo ako sa bench. As I stared at the little falls, a slight smile appeared on my face.

"After three years of grief and loss, I believe it is time to start afresh." Sabi ko sa aking sarili at pinitas ang isang rosas. 

"I will go back to what I used to be." 

How are you doing out there Daniella? I hope you're happy now...

~~~~~

Irene's POV

Nagpunta ako sa cr para maghilamos. Nang papasok na ako sa cr, nakita ko si Colette na papunta rin dito sa cr kaya nauna na akong pumasok. I looked in the mirror and turned on the sink mixer.

"Oh Irene, you're here also." She grinned and washed her hands right next to me. After that, she then dries her hands and pulls out her small pouch in her bag to comb her hair.

"Ay hindi, wala ako dito Colette." I was perplexed when I heard her giggle. I meant that as a sarcasm. Anong nakakatawa sa sinabi ko? 

"Pilosopa ka din pala?" Tanong niya dahilan para ngumisi ako ng kunti.