Chapter 3

"You see, all my friends tell me to watch out for this boy named Gun, even though he's small he's very fierce, the rumor goes that he once failed on a test and got so mad about it so he made his teacher eat the test in front of the class"

I looked at Gun, he didn't know what to say, from the first time I saw him this is the first time I've seen him with a really angry expression. My mom quickly looked at my dad and my dad suddenly spoke out.

"Oh my god, we're so sorry about Off, he can be very unmannered sometimes" my dad looked at me and gave me a signal to go inside, Gun looked at me and took my arm of him. Guns parents looked surprisingly unbothered and smiled weirdly at me like if I did them a favor, "weirdos" I thought to myself.
"I think it's time for me to go inside, but remember that if something breaks or gets stolen from our house dad, I looked at him and hesitated but continued,
I would bet that this little boy here could be in charge of it"
"OFF! Get inside now!"
I jumped a little because of my dad's loud and sharp voice.
I walked through the door and slammed it so hard that it echoed through my whole house,
and then I threw my bag and helmet on the ground.

I know I have no reasons to be mad but I still get so mad whenever my dad tells me what to do, only because he is the only one who can do that, he is the only one who can yell at me and I can't yell back.

I walked to my room and lied down on my bed.

I remember once when I was seven years old it was my birthday but because of my dads job he couldn't make it, it's really no big deal but for a seven year old it is, I'll be honest I'm now 19 and I still would probably care, he didn't even call or text that day, I didn't get a present either, I remember when he got home later that day he didn't say happy birthday to me.

I wanted to see him, so I walked in to his office in our house, but no one is allowed to go in there not even mom, but I was desperate, I had I cake in my hand that I wanted to give my dad, I remember walking in without knocking, he got so mad at me so he threw the cake at my face and said, "remember to knock next time and threw me out of the house that night, and after that I've never walked in that office again.

I could hear them getting inside the house now, I could hear clearly that my dad and Mr Robert were talking about the business plan in the coming weeks, I could hear my mom footsteps getting closer to my door, she knocked and called for me.
"Off please come out and help with the dinner, what you did was wrong but just come out of your room at least"

I could hear how serious she was about it, my mom never really liked having people over to eat or just having people coming to our house it brings a burden to her, and now some random people are going to live here, I can't imagine my moms stress right now, so I decided to get out from my room.
My room was quite big it had two beds that were set together so it looked bigger, I only use the side closest to the wall though, I also had a gaming computer a piano and a big tv that I never watched. But I thought that it looked cool so I wanted it.

Downstairs everyone were already positioned at the table, Gun were sitting were I usually sit but it doesn't happen often that I sit there but it stills annoys be that he is the one sitting there, and the cute girl was sitting next to him, my dad and Robb were sitting across each other, mom and Abby were sitting in the kitchen making a salad, but there were no way Gun was going to sit there.
"Hey Gun!"
Gun didn't even look at me he didn't even flinch, he only sipped on his coke and starred at the thin air.
My dad and Robb flinched and looked at me as if they saw someone they didn't know. I looked at my dad who was staring at me with a deadly look. I swallowed my saliva hard and clenched my teeth.
"Could you please leave that seat is mine and I really wanna sit there, I smiled a little but my eyes were definitely saying that if he didn't move I would hurt him.
He now turned his head and looked at me to give me just a simple,
"No"
I took a deep breath glanced at my dad who were staring at me, and slowly sat down next to Mr Robert.
Gun smirked a little but tried to hide it with his hand I looked at him and saw his action "you are not going to have a easy life in here little boy" I thought to myself.

After a decent and quiet dinner Mom and dad showed them around while I was just looking and observing Gun all the time to try to make him uncomfortable he didn't seem like he cared at all but I saw him looking my way a couple of times.

There was a weird tension between all of us the following evening, my mom tried her best not to show that she was super stressed and tried to fake a couple of laughs, I really felt bad for her.
" so Off why won't you show your room to Gun?" She said looking at me with desperate eyes.
I looked at my mom, dad and then slightly turned my head to look at Gun who were looking back at me this time.
"Why can't you do that?" I asked not taking my eyes of him.
"Well now that we are going to live together and share stuff we have decided that Gun will be your roommate"
...