(f) 8 X (f)4

Okay, so this is kinda bad, but I'm tired because I have sleep problems and I wrote that because I'm sick and because I NEED TO SLEEP AAAA
Still hope you like it :)
Also I'm working on a request rn so
Also tomorrow I'll be going to a convention :D

Quinn woke up sweating and trying to catch her breath. It was the first time in months that she had a nightmare. She didn't remember entirely what it was about, and frankly she didn't really wanna know. All she remembered was that she dreamed of 3 and 8 being sanatizied then killed.

As she calmed down, she heard the footsteps of Hannah, probably searching for something to do.
She knew that the octoling didn't sleep much, and sometimes had nightmares. She was also scared of dying in her sleep.
So every night she would do stuff during the night, sometimes would even clean the house. She decided to maybe tell the taller agent about her nightmare.she then saw the octoling passing by her door.

"You're awake.."
The octoling turned around and walked toward the smaller agent's room, leaning against the door.
"No, I was still sleeping but reproducing my dream irl while I was sleeping."
The inkling just rolled her eyes and then sheepishly told the other agent
"I.. I had a nightmare."
The other Cephalopod suddenly looked concerned and sat down on the bed of the inkling.
"Do you wanna talk about it?"
Quinn nodded, and then explained what she remembered from the nightmare.

"Well, I'm alright, everything's fine. Pearl defeated Tartar, we're okay, no more sanatization." she said as she put a hand on the shoulder of the inkling.
They chatted for a bit before the octopus got up and said  "I'm gonna go find something to do now, alright?"
Quinn frowned. "You don't sleep enough."
Hannah just shrugged and before she could walk away, Quinn grabbed her arm, slammed the other agent on her then rolled so that she would be on top of the taller agent.
She looked up and smiled at the octoling, who kinda smiled back." I guess I'm trapped now."
"Yeah, so tonight, you're gonna sleep well!"
The squid then just fell asleep on top of the other agent, who slightly sighed.

But for some reason... She liked it. She liked the fact that the squid was sleeping on top of her, she didn't feel like a burden. She made her less scared. Seeing the other agent caring for her made her feel loved. Truth to be told, she actually loved the inkling, with all of her heart. Without thinking, she wrapped and arm around the smaller cephalopod and played with the other's tentacles with her other hand. It made her feel relaxed.While doing that, she closed her eyes trying to fall asleep.

It was the first good night she had in years. In the octarian army, she had to wake up very early nzd she didn't allow herself to sleep much in the metro to do the "levels". It was a relief to be able to sleep good, even for a night.