Halloween

Ow, sorry for not posting any story for so long! Recently, things have been kinda stressful, but I'm back!
Finally finished a request! The request was the one of Little-Alyce
Sorry it took so long and looks kinda rushed, I tried my best! Probably gonna go to sleep, it's 11 pm here. Happy Halloween by the way!

4 pov :

"Hm, I don't know.."
Hannah and I are looking for Halloween costumes, since it's Halloween, and we didn't get to do it sooner because we've been busy with missions lately.
"Do you have any idea?" She turns to me.
I look at all the costumes. For once, they were not bad. They actually looked good!
I struggled to take one that was too high for me, but managed to catch it while it was falling.
(You know, when you try to catch an object with like two fingers and they just fall? Happen to me often lmao)
I sighed in relief because I didn't get hit in the face and pass it to the octoling. She stares at it while I explain "You know it's this couple from the movie we watched last month"
"The Addams family? "
"Yeah! You liked that movie, didn't you?" She nodded. "And they don't look bad at all"
"Alright, but who will be who?and yeah, they look cool"
I think for a bit.
"You could go as Morticia. You'd look better on this dress. Plus you're more elegant and" I pause for a bit to think of my words "You both kinda share the same anatomy I guess?and I really wanna see you wear that dress, it's pretty"
She smiled "Alright, let's do that."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You looks good" 4 complimanted
"Thanks, you too" 8 said
"Maybe just,, take your glasses off? You wear them a lot, we dob' y see your eyes often"
4 suggested, kinda scared of the answer.
There was a small awkward silence, but eventually 8 took them off
She looked around the room "Feels weird not having them on at this time of the day"

She looked down at Quinn. "Do I look weird without them?"
"What? No! You should take them off more often, you have beautiful eyes you know"
"Pffft-"
"It's true! And I don't see Grey eyes that much around here. I don't know if it's common underground, but here not that much.So you should show them"
Hannah put her hands on her hips, smiled and responded "You're too nice, you know that?"
"I know that's why you fell for me, aside from my natural charm" Quinn said dramatically
"So dramatic"

"We should probably go and buy candys, since we're kinda too old for trick or treating. Then we could walk out for a little, and maybe watch some movies together?" Quinn suggested
"I'm in"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So" Hannah started "What movie do you wanna watch first?"
Quinn shrugged as she sat on the couch "Chose first"
"Does watching some horror movies is good for you?" Hannah asked"You can be scared pretty easily sometimes ".
Quinn nodded" Yeah. And if I get scared, I can still  hold you until the fear goes away haha"
8 smiled. "Sure"

Hannah had just put on a random horror movie that seemed cool and that a good rating.
Quinn was kinda tensed up in the part before the jumpscares. She would away stop eating candys for a few seconds and hold on Hannah's arm.
Hannah, on the other hand, didn't seem scared at all. She would keep her eyes mostly locked on the screen while her hands was bringing candys to her mouth.

"This one was.. Kinda scary" Quinn slightly laughed.
"Didn't find it scary, but we all have different fears. Also you were holding my arm a lot".
Quinn quickly apologized"I'm so sorry, that wasn't my attenti-"N-No, it's alright, it felt nice" 8 responded.

"You think you can handle another one?"
Quinn was thinking for a few seconds before responding "Yeah, but surely will better if I get a hug"
Hannah opened her arms, signaling the inkling to come.
The squid happily returned the hug, almost making the other cephalopode fall of the couch.
"Woah, careful, we might not want to fall on the cold and hard floor" Hannah laughed.
The inkling flashed a big toothy smile at the octoling. "Can I stay in your arms during the other movie?"

"Of course."