Safe keeper

"Mitch!" My voice bellowed from inside the school, loud enough to be heard from the courtyard

Stomping out onto the concrete, I spotted Mitch on the couch where he likes to spend most of his time and made my way towards him.

"Mitch." My voice came at in an unexpected growl, as I slammed my hands down on the arm of the chair.
"Yes Y/N." He sighed clearly not invested in the converstation.

"I would appreciate it if you would stop telling Marlon to not let me go out hunting." I tried to keep a calm face but my voice told a different story.

"No" his shoulders shrugged as he bluntly gave me the answer I didn't want to hear. "Mitch if you try to keep me in here for any longer I think I might go crazy!" You yelled, gaining the attention of everyone in the courtyard.

"At least you will be safe." He said as he continued carving a piece of wood. "We are never safe." I grabbed the wood and threw it on the ground, earning an exaggerated eye roll from Mitch.

"Last time you went hunting look what happened to you." His hand gestured to the scar the ran down my arm.

"That was an accident, and besides who hasn't hurt them selves whilst hunting." I looked at his face to see tiny scares littered across his skin.

Mitch sighed and grunted as he stood up, his height only just dawning on me.

"I will let you go out." His words were interrupted by my squealing as I hopped up and down in joy.

He stopped my little triumph by putting one of his large hands on my bare shoulder. "But only if I can come with you." His eyes looked serious as he stared into yours.

"Yeah, yeah okay." You said, standing on your tippy toes to kiss him on the cheek.

When my attention went back to his face, I could see a faint colouring in his cheeks that made my lips twitch upwards.

"Well what are you wating for, get ready!" I exclaimed as I shoved him towards the entrance to the school.

————————————————————————
𝐄𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 : 𓃗
𝙸𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚜 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚜.

Fᴜɴ ғᴀᴄᴛ: the longest time between two twins being born is 87 days!

Word count: 409 words (oops kinda sort)