Practice helps

(Not my gif btw)

Mitch felt a sense of pride wash over him as he watched you assist Willy shoot a bow and arrow

Mitch felt a sense of pride wash over him as he watched you assist Willy shoot a bow and arrow. Mitch would have taught Willy himself if he wasn't such a lousy shot.

When he saw Willy saunter off somewhere else in the school, a haughty look on his face, Mitch knew he was proud about hitting the target for the first time.

"How'd it go?" Mitch inquired as you were pulling the arrows out of the wooden target. "He still needs some practice, but I can sure see him scoring a few walkers soon."

Pulling out the last arrow, you were about to retire for the day when Mitch's rough hand stopped you from walking away and his other went to rub the back of his neck.

"I was hoping you would help me learn to." He said looking slightly uncomfortable. "You want to know how to use a bow and arrow." Your voice came out more amused then you had hoped. He slowly nodded his head, not bothering to answer.

"Ok but on one condition." You said as you started walking away, Mitch right by your side.

"Ok, what's your condition."Mitch inquired as the two of you entered the school.

"You have to carve me a new bow, because mine is starting to break." You held your hand out to seal the dell.

Mitch scoffed "deal." And shock your hand. "Ok see you tomorrow, 6:00 AM sharp." You quickly made your way to your room.

"6:00 Am?" His mouth fell agape. "Your going to need a lot more practice than Willy, Mitch."

————————————————————————
Iᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ sᴜᴄᴋs 😶
If anyone has any ideas please feel free to leave it in the comments. (Writers block sucksss)

ᖴᑌᑎ ᖴᗩᑕT: melting icebergs or glaciers makes a fizzing noise called "bergy seltzer." (Thanks for the fact buzzfeed ☺️)