Lullabys

Your daily routine of late was very consistent.

Wake up early enough to get away without Mitch noticing, and then spend a whole day of hard labour.

Flinging the heavy spade over your shoulder, a sigh left your lips as you felt the blades of your shoulders crack, releasing some tension.

You had decided that there was plenty of time for chores tomorrow, and set off to find Mitch.

"Mitch!" You called out from the entrance of the greenhouse.

"Back here!" His voice echoed from the back room.

"Mitch, Mitch." You whined, entering the room and flopping onto a chair that was so perfectly placed at the centre of the room.

Mitch's back faced away from you as his hands worked away at something in a cupboard.

Your head leant back as a long sigh erupted from deep inside your lungs.

"What's up?" Mitch turned his attention to you by peering over his shoulder.

"Tired." You grumbled pouting at Mitch.

"You shouldn't work so hard." He stood up, stuffing a small wrench in his pocket and waltzing towards you.

"You get to tired, I've barely seen you." His rough hands massaged your shoulders; a satisfying pop sound causing you to moan.

"Mitch." You said, reaching out to grab his arm, playing with his jacket zipper with the other.

"Yes Y/N?" He sighed, clearly finding your mood a bit amusing.

"I'm tired!" He chuckled, smiling down at you.

"Alright hang on." He quickly went over to a box on the floor and packed away a few tools, putting the box on the top of the cupboard.

You giggled slightly when he came back over to you, sweeping you out of the chair with ease, and carrying you like a baby.

"Hey where are you two going!" Louis's voice could be heard from the other side of the courtyard.

"Princess is tired!" Mitch replied, and grunted when you hits his stomach.

"Alright." Mitch said as he gently laid you down on your bed.

Your eyes were shut, but you could feel his presence going to leave the room.

"Mitch stay!" You whined.

The bed dipped next to you and Mitch's arms wrapped around your stomach.

"Night." He mumbled.

A banging noise jolted you form your sleep, shortly followed by Mitch's awakening.

"You idiots over slept. There is work to do!" Marlon shouted through the door.

"Well, here we go again." You both laughed and forced your selves out of bed.

————————————————————-
Sorry there is no gif, couldn't be bothered to add one.
Word count: 422 (hope this isn't to short!)