I Want To Give Chance 😍

he rubbed his thumb in seducing way on her thin lips making her loose her sanity...naina again closed her eye in anticipation...sameer wanted to grab her to again kiss her...but controlled somehow...next he came near her throat and kissed her there...then both the side of her neck..sucking the skin softly...!!! 👅

the new feeling of sharing intimacy for the first time...made them blushed...sameer leave her and stared at her flushed face with a cute smile, and sensing him away from her...naina slowly opened her eye and found him standing their with crossed arms...naina couldn't help but blushed hardly...!!!

sometime before he was too angry on her...he wanted to teach her lesson, to punish her for hiding her fast from him...but when she fisted his collar, given her statement...he got stunned...and the moment she engulfed herself in his arm...he couldn't able to stopped himself...the fresh fragrance of her lavender soap...awaken so many desire inside him, he wanted to drown himself into her totally...wanted to kiss each and every skin of hers marking her as his for the eternity...!!! 😍

while naina forgot her all anger and reminiscing the most precious moment of her life...when sameer itself kissed her sucked her skin...his hold was too smooth so gentle, even his pricky hairs felt so soft on her face...she cannot even imagine how their first night would be...when sameer will officially make her his for lifetime...a thought of it making her go red...!!!

sameer was lost in her shinning eye when a thought slipped in his mind...he wonder is he is doing right with naina?? he is doing right if he touched her or kissed her...though he was loyal to his past girlfriend...but nevertheless now the present is naina is his wife...and doing anything with her is his right...even in the law not written anywhere...that you cannot touched your wife if you had a girlfriend in your past...!!!

lol how stupid it sound...sameer surpassed his all thoughts...and finally thinking to move on and give a chance to this relationship...he clasped her hand and said endearingly - naina mujhe is rishte ko ek chance dena hain...!!!

he didn't hesitated for a while...he straightly said whatever was roaming in his mind...and now waited impatiently for her reaction...for her answer...and here naina become flabbergasted however she very well know that somewhere even sameer also started liking to her...but his sudden announcement of giving an chance to their so called relationship...made her heart to stopped beating, she gulped down continuously not being able to believe on what she heard...!!!

where as sameer was getting more restless as each passing sec...he wonder that whatever he said is wrong? why she isn't answering or responding...she stood rooted to her place, not receiving any reply from her...he nudged her and asked through his expression...and coming back to the reality naina realized that it was not her dilemma...sameer...her sameer had told her all this in real...he is ready to give a chance to their relationship...!!!

o my god...i just can't able to believe...!!!! she thought...and then lifted her eye to see his desperation...his face fell...dullness came on all over his charming face...she smiled in joy and finally replied in agreement - mujhe manzoor hain sameer 😘

sameer who lost all his prospect suddenly brighten up like a lamp...he swiftly gaze at her smiling face...and asked in amazement - ssss...sach...naina...matlab tum mujhpe gussa nahin ho??

smiling naina nodded in no and placing her palm above his hand...she blinked her eye...and responded to his question by ensuring him - nahi sameer me aapse gussa nahi hoon...jo kuch bhi kehna tha woh to waise bhi maine keh diya...!!!

when naina asked doubtfully - aap to gusaa nahin hain na mujhse...uss vrat ke liye...!!!

sameer gave a lopsided smile and nodded his head in yes...making her feel restive...but next instant...he said teasingly - gussa to hoon par zyada nahin...thoda sa manaogi to maan jauga...!!! 😉

naina sighed in relief and then hitted his shoulder playfully...and he just pouted like a child, when bringing an seriousness on his face...he uttered - tum sahi kehti ho naina mujhe us ladki ko bhul kar humare rishte ko ek chance dena chahiye...mein itne saalon se yahi mehsus karta aaya hoon ki woh mere saath nahi hain...par jab se tum aayi ho uski kami nahi khalti mujhe...tum paas hoti ho to koi khayal nahi rehta...bas tum...aakhir mein uski yaadon me kab tak ghut ghut ke jeeyuga...kabhi na kabhi to move on karna hi tha...to ab hi sahi...!!!

suddenly his grip got tightened and he asked in confusion - tum mujhe apna to paogi na??

naina huffed and answered smilingly - maine to aapko usi din puri tarah se apna liya tha jis din hum do dil se ek hue the...!!! ❤

kissing her forehead he mumbled - tum bahut achi ho naina

and naina replied back in a sec with a grinning face - mujhe pata hai...me bahut achi hoon

they both laughed by joining their forehead...and smiled whole heartedly after so long time...!!!!!

when sameer mumbled by still holding her close to him - tumhare liye ek surprise hain naina...actually gusse me tha isilye bataya nahin tha...par ab batana chahta hoon 😚

naina surprisingly asked with a glint in her eye - kaisa surprise sameer...bataiye na

he smiled showing his all teeth and was about to reveal...when an mischievous plan came into his mind...and he said - abhi nahin tum chalo mere saath....!!!! ☺

O Mere Saajan (Winning Book) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें