Bold - Wife 🔥

the atmosphere now becoming quite good...vishakha rohan and sameer again asked for forgiveness to everyone...to which everyone gladly accepted as now they were really feeling guilty on themselves...!!!

naina exclaimed smilingly - chalo ab sab ne ek dusre ko maaf kar diya ab mere behen ki doli sajne ki baari hain...!!

preeti blush deeply and rohan too smile nervously just then sameer pulled naina closer to him and declared with a grinning face - sirf tumhare behen ki nahi tumhari bhi doli sajhegi meri dulhan...!!!

all got confuse not knowing what exactly he Is saying...while sameer peeked everyone by smirking evilly...and then leaning to her ear he whispered huskily - socho mat zyada mrs.maheshwari...hum dubara pure dhoom dhaam se sabke saamne shadi karege...!!!

and then sensing that everyone is busy In thinking sameer bite her earlobe with Informing In husk - aur Is baar humari asli wali suhagraat bhi hogi...jaisa tumne socha tha waise promise...!!!

her face colour got deeper shade of red as soon as he reference about their first night...she never wonder that her dream will come true...the journey of their marriage had been so beautiful with so memories to be cherished In future...such a unique love story that nobody have ever seen or heard about...the most awaited day to be come soon...when they will officially and legally become one...with all their heart...!!! 😍

a blushing naina lay her eye on sameer who is giving a assurance smile...while their staring session has been notice by chachi who said loudly - bhagwan jhut na bulaye yaha hum sab bhi hai...!!

she completed by looking to naina from corner of her eye...the other people were looking to each other in confusion...when sameer said happily - maine yeh decide kiya hai ki preeti aur rohan ke saath saath hum dono bhi shadi karege...!!!

nandani was first to react - par aap dono ki to shadi already ho chuki hain na fir dubara kyun...??

rohan too asked while wrinkling his nose - haan bhai yeh dubara shadi karne ka kya chapter hai...?

sameer eyed to naina who is looking to him with a grace in her eye...he replied while enfolding his hand on her waist - pehle jab shadi ki thi tab aap logo ka aashirwaad nahi tha...aur jabhi meri shadi ashi se nahi balki naina se hui thi...isilye dubara shadi karke main isse mrs.ashi sameer maheshwari banana chahta hoon...!!!

everyone gave a impressive look to him for his superb idea...this thought had never came into their mind...this is gonna be happen for the first time when a married couple will marry with each other again...but the girl name will changed completely...from naina to ashi...entirely different identity

nandani uttered in a sweet smile - bahut hi acha idea hai isi bahane mere sare sapne pure ho jayege apni beti ko vida karne ke...!!!

vikas added further becoming mushy - aur mere kanyadaan karne ka...!!

naina run to him and hugged while saying tearfully - I miss you papa so much...!!!

vikas rubbed her back gently by replying softly - I missed you too beta...bahut yaad aayi teri sach mein tere bina kahi bhi mann nahi lagta tha hum sabka...!!

everyone could understand that how difficult it is for her family to stay away by their daughter for more then fifteen year...!!!

tanish too come and joined the papa - beti in the hug...now the family seemed to be complete...tear drop fell by their eye after having such a strong and tight hug after a long time...family is not an important thing It’s everything...everyone will leave you at the end, but the one who will always stayed like a support system with you till the end of your life is your family...!!!

nandani wiped away her tear saying in stern voice - chalo chalo ab sara pyaar aaj hi dikha donge kya tum log...meri beti itne dino baad thik hui hai usse thoda aaram to karne do...!!!

vishakha also said the same to naina to which she replied assuringly - haan baba me aaram kar lungi...itna tension mat lo aap sab mera...!!

they talked for each other for half an hour when sameer informed the doctor that naina is completely fine now...and thanking him for saving her life...he told him to make an discharge papers...and with this he cut the call and told everyone to go back to the resort...!!!

In the evening everyone were relaxing calmly in their respective bedroom after a lot of drama...!!

in samaina room

naina have step out of the washroom draped in chiffon peach saree contrasted with cherry red colour...her hair were freshly shampooed spreading the beautiful fragrance in around their room...sameer is sitting on the sofa quietly looking down with clasped hand...!!!

naina peeked at to sameer and an naughty girl Infest in her as she said dramatically - acha suno na sameer zara yaha aana to...!!!

sameer look up to her in wonder and then getting up...he walked to her asking - kya hua kyu bulaya mujhe...?

naina turned around quickly and staring him in passion she uttered in rightful manner - tumhe paas bulane ke liye koi bahane ki zarurat nahi hai mujhe...biwi hoon main tumhari...!!!

with this she start tracing her finger sensually on his one day old shave beard...he gasped at her sudden romance and asked in horror - kya kar rahi ho tum naina

naina answer while unbuttoning his shirt - apne pati ko pyaar...!!!

she winked at him elvishly and then opening his all button one by one she moved her hand down and start removing his unwashed shirt...sameer in next sec held her hand requesting In scared tone - please mat karo naina...!!

his request completely went unheard by naina as she took his shivering hand and placed it on her lower back...saying huskily - bahut door reh gaye tum mujhse ab aur nahi rehne dungi main...!!!

sameer could not understand that what should he do now...he felt like he is caged up totally as naina slowly decrease the distance by staring him in love...her longing heart was now not in her control...she had no monitoring on herself his masculine body is evoking lust in her...she urge to kiss each and every part of his body...to feel him...his hot breath...his tighten grip on her fragile body...his stubble pricking her velvety skin...his soft tickling on her entire body...!!! 😍

pulling off his shirt she threw it on a nearby couch...and clung up on him and flattened her sweaty palm on his bare chest by sexily staring into his hazel brown eye...he thunder as she sharply bite him on his neck by mumbling - my husband...!!!

his mouth stayed hang up pondering over her impudent dealing...what did happen to her abruptly how can she behave so bold and passionate at same time...where is her shyness gone did not she is feeling now hesitate or nervous on their closeness...and most importantly he is standing completely bare in front of her drowning in sweat...his well make up body is all naked...and she is not even getting affecting by it...In fact now she is inching closer more to him forgetting everything...!!!

he was losing bit by bit...her thin pallu is giving a clear view of her slim belly and minor chest...those crispy soft lip that were parted Is making him more impulsive...awakening some unknown desire that has no name but a lot of expectation that only naina could fulfil...!!!

pulling her onto him sameer asked while rubbing his thumb on her milky waist - badi romantic nikli meri naina kya baat hai pehle to kabhi itne paas nahin aayi...?

naina caressed his jawline in a sensuous way from the back of her palm replying In a hoarse voice - kabhi paas aane ka mauka kaha diya tumne sameer...agar diya hota to bata deti ki ms.naina aggarwal kya cheez hain...!!

sameer instantly corrected her by kissing the tip of her nose - galat mrs.maheshwari ho...meri biwi

naina mumbled softly - sirf tumhari hamesha ke liye....!!!! 😘

O Mere Saajan (Winning Book) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें