Meet&Greet

(I don't know if he even has a real manager and/or if its a man or a woman but for this story it will be an unnamed man.)

No one wanted to go see Yungblud with me for my birthday this year so I decided to go by myself. He's coming out to my hometown so it's not like I'm not gonna go, right? I'm about two hours away from the venue, I have meet and greet tickets, I just got my hair dyed. Im ready to fuck shit up and have a good time. A little background on me, I'm 22 years old, live on my own. No family, barely any friends and I work as a fucking cashier in an old run down store in the middle of god knows where. I'm 5'2", long wavy black hair with a bright red ombré. I have bright blue piercing eyes, almost grey and I'm pretty confident in my body, if I'm honest. Toned stomach, no abs but it's tight, size B boobs, not huge but good for my size and a booty. I'm feeling confident I'll at least turn some heads and maybe finally find a boyfriend, at least a friend or two. I made a pink crop top with Yungblud written across the front, it looks like a black slash type deal. It's pretty cute. I put on my black skinny's with safety pin designs all over and random zippers on them, my cutest 'emo' pants that I made my damn self and finally some cute Killstar black boots that made me about 5'4"-5". I did a Harley Quinn type eye look but with black and pink and threw on some gloss and headed out with a suitcase and my purse.

I've been saving up since I bought this ticket a few months ago. I got myself a hotel, extra money for drinks, merch, etc. and I'm ready to go make myself some memories. I got to the meet and greet kind of late and ended up at the back of the line. I was so fuckin far back I couldn't even see him. I played around on my phone until I got to the front of the line. I figured since I was last, he'd spend a bit more time with me so I wasn't too mad.

It took about 45 minutes to finally get to me and I finally got the nerve to look into his eyes and he is fuckin beautiful in person. I've never really been attracted to him for his looks, it's always strictly been his personality but he's taller than me, he's hot and he has beautiful eyes. I realize I'm standing there stunned for an awkward amount of time so I come back to reality and put my hand out and smile at him. I realize I'm kinda far away and he's looking me up and down so I do a nervous waddle toward him with my hand out, "Sorry, I'm Brianna, it's so nice to finally meet you!" He grins back at me, "Hi Brianna, I'm Yungblud." He sticks his tongue out playfully and smiles at me again and as he looks me up and down again says, "But you can call me Dom." He looks into my eyes, "Saved the best for last, yeah?" He winks and I blush and look away. He looks around awkwardly for a moment, "Did you want to take a photo or for me to sign something for you?" I look around awkwardly again, "Um, no. I actually just wanted to strictly meet you and talk to you. I know we're probably timed or something at these things and you have to leave but I'd love to poke your brain someday."His accent is so thick, I didn't really understand what he said before he turned away but it sounded something along the lines of, "Wait right here, I'm going to go talk to my manager real quick." Then he dashed out of sight. I just stood there awkwardly then a tall man came out of wherever he went and walked toward me with a smile on his face. "Hello, Brianna. I have some questions I'd like to ask you before we move forward with anything." He shakes my hand and I feel confused so I ask, "Move forward with what exactly?" He looks back at Yungblud and then back at me, Yungblud is standing in the doorway smiling over at us. The manager goes on, "It seems Dom has taking a liking to you and would like for you to join him behind the scenes tonight. If you answer my questions and sign a contract saying you won't post any of it on Social Media, you'll basically be Dominic's shadow for the night all the way up until the doors open for the show. Then, you'll be placed front row right in front of the stage so no one would ever know and just assume you're an early bird and got lucky with seating. You'll also be given a camera and escorted out of the venue by security secretly as he does his signing afterwards and be brought to his hotel room to finish out the night however you two choose to and before you ask, No. He never does this so consider yourself very lucky." I am stunned for a moment but I won't refuse an offer like this so I look over at Yungblud and nod then look back at the manager, "Okay, I'm down. What questions?" He takes out a sheet of paper and a pen then starts reading off the questions. It was basically a quiz about myself to know my age, name, etc. I answer then sign the contract. Yungblud claps his hands together and yells, "Excellent." He then walks up to me, grabs my hand and takes me out of a side door into a black vehicle.