Is This Lust? (NSFW)

It's the end of the first week of touring with fuckin Yungblud and it's been so fun, I can't even believe that this is my life right now! We've gotten closer, but not intimately close. We're strictly friendly at this point which kind of disappoints me because I've spent so much time with him that I really feel like we'd make a good couple but I'll take him as a friend over nothing any day. He stares at my lips every time he talks to me, hugs me and lingers longer than friends should and he always has his arm around my shoulders when we're standing or sitting anywhere, but it hasn't gone beyond that. 

I'm back in the hotel room for the night, he's taking a shower. Tomorrow is a free day so he's using it to go to an amusement park, he invited me to go along and of course I accepted. I'm weary about it because I don't know what people are going to say or think. We're in a smaller hotel, in the same room, two different beds. He comes out of the bathroom with some black pajama pants on and no shirt. He's towel drying his hair and looking at his phone. I'm laying in my bed in shorts and a crop top. I feel kind of awkward because I ran out of clean underwear so I'm not wearing any. I'm keeping myself covered up because I don't want anything slipping out. I'm just laying in the bed flipping though a magazine I found on the table, it's some home digest or something. "Wanna watch tv or something?" He asks. I put the magazine down and nod, "Yeah, can you lay on the bed with me though? I'm cold." He smiles, "Yeah, give me a moment." He walks into the bathroom and comes back out without the towel, sets his phone on his bed and lays on top of the blankets next to me. He lays on his side facing me, he's flipping through channels on the tv. I'm just laying there staring at him, studying his face. He looks so cute just existing, it's so crazy how infatuated with him I truly am. He finds something he wants to watch and looks down at me, "You want to watch this?" He motions toward the tv and I don't even look but I nod. He smirks and puts the remote on the table in the middle of our beds and starts watching whatever show he put on. 

He keeps looking back and forth between me and the tv, I don't think he realizes he's doing it so I start giggling. He looks down at me, "What?" I sit up on my elbow facing him, "You keep looking at me, do I have something on my face?" He smirks and shakes his head while looking down at my lips. He stays quiet and looks back at the tv. I get an idea, a way I could finally make a move on him, you know like test the waters. If I fail, we're friends. If I don't fail, then fuck yeah. I poke his face, "You got something on your face, right there." He starts pawing at his face, "Where?" I start poking random spots getting closer to his face with mine with every poke then I finally poke his cheek and when he goes to poke it, I quickly kiss it. I went for the cheek over the lips in case he like embarrassed me and got grossed out or something. He touched his cheek and started blushing. "What was that?" He asks. I shrug, "I don't know." Then I quickly kiss his other cheek. He gets redder, I figure he's not going to do anything else so I lay back down on my back with my head on my pillow, I was surprised when he quickly pecked me on the lips. He looked at the tv avoiding eye contact with me so I sat back up on my side and put my hand on his face and moved his head so he was facing me, he smiled at me and started leaning into me so I leaned into him and when our lips touched, I felt electricity go through my body. It was almost like what most people describe as sparks, well, not almost, it was. We kissed for about 10 seconds then he pulled away, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." I shake my head, "Why?" He looks back at me, "You're not mad?" I shake my head again, "No, of course not." He then smiles and smashes his lips back onto mine. The power behind it knocked me back onto my back. He was kind of on top of me and he was kissing me very passionately. He was breathing kind of hard and caressing my face. He pulled away for a moment, looked into my eyes, smiled, bit my lip gently and went back to kissing me. The lip bite drove me a little wild, I started letting my hands roam around on his back, neck and chest. He stopped for a moment and got under the blankets next to me.