Disneyland

As soon as I woke up, I noticed that Dom wasn't in the room and it was 10 am so I went straight to the shower. As I passed by the mirror, I noticed 1. I'm naked, 2. I have dark black hickeys and bite marks all over my chest and my neck. "Fucking god, I look like I got into a fight with a fucking vacuum." I get into the shower and as soon as the water hits my face, Dom opens the bathroom door, "Do you want anything to eat before we leave? I got us breakfast. It's just some doughnuts and random breakfast sandwiches." I stick my head out of the glass door, "Sure, I'll take a sandwich." He smiles and walks up to me then kisses me, "You're beautiful." He then goes to walk away and I see I left a hickey on his neck, too. It makes me cringe a little. I hate hickeys.

When I get out of the shower, I throw on a random robe hanging up on a hook in a corner then head out and fumble around in my suitcase finding something to wear to Disney. I've been to Disney world but never Disney land so this'll be an interesting day, for sure. I look over and see Dom watching me, "You're so weird, ya know?" He seems fake surprised, "I think you're beautiful, what's wrong with that?" I shrug, "You're right, there's nothing wrong with that." I smile at him and continue looking for something to wear. I find a tank top and a pair of ripped jean shorts and throw on my converse. I put my hair in a messy bun and try my best to cover up all the hickeys on me but they're too dark so it's kind of obvious I tried to cover them but they're not extremely noticeable. He's wearing a black t-shirt and some plaid pants and black shoes with his pink socks. I grab my sunglasses and we head out after I grab a sandwich to go. We're walking a few feet apart like normal and he turns around and notices then grabs my hand and pulls me up by him and puts his arm around me. We have two body guards set to be with us throughout the day. 

When we arrive at the park, we're actually able to go unnoticed. I've been strictly behind the scenes for every date, I'm always watching from behind the stage, I'm never seen anywhere with him or anything like that, so being out in the open with him feels kind of weird. We're not holding hands or anything on purpose in case any of his fans see us. We ride all the rides twice before sitting down somewhere and eating. We get a couple beers and chill out for a few minutes, mapping out what we're going to do next. I moved my stool super close to his and he's laying his head on my shoulder when a fan comes up to him, "Oh my god, are you Yungblud?" He nods and smiles, "What's your name?" He gets up and shakes her hand, they get a picture together, she tells him some random things then she walks away. We go back to what we were doing and he lays his head back onto my shoulder. It feels weird being in this, I don't know, relationship? It feels so natural and comfortable that it's weird. Don't get me wrong, I love it but it's so soon to be this comfortable with one another. 

He snaps a few selfies with me and we go back to roaming the park. The sun starts setting so we get a few romantic photos in front of it then he ends up asking, "Can I post you on my story?" I feel caught off guard, "Um, why?" He smiles, "You're beautiful, I want my fans to see you. I have a really good picture of you that doesn't have your face in it, could I post it?" I smile, "Go ahead and thank you, Dom." I kiss him and go back to looking at the sunset behind the fountain. He posts it and walks up behind me and wraps his arms around me. He starts giving me random kisses on my cheek, I just smile and take it in. "The day after tomorrow is my last tour date until international, you still down to go with me?" I turn around to face him, "I know it's only been a week but I'd literally go anywhere with you at this point." He smiles down at me, "Feeling's mutual." He leans down and kisses me. When he pulls away he says, "We have to get going, we have a flight to catch." I nod, he grabs my hand and we head out. 

On our way back to the hotel, I posted a picture of us to my instagram, which is private, with just a black heart as a caption. I immediately got a comment from one of my co-workers, "Holy shit! That's where you've been? Good for you, B!" I like it and start going through my feed and see Dom posted a photo of us together, he even tagged me in it, which scared me. He also requested to follow me, so I accepted it then read the caption for his photo. It read, "So glad I found someone so selfless and willing to go on this journey with me! It's only been a short while but I can honestly say that you're the most beautiful person I've ever met, inside and out." He added a few black hearts and the comments were strangely positive. I was so scared they'd all be negative but I had over 10,000 follow requests with in 10 minutes. I accepted as many as I could until it became overwhelming so I just made my account public for a few hours. I only had one photo other than the picture with Dom and it was of my car so I don't have anything to hide. It was so weird to see me go from 30 followers to over 10,000 in under an hour. My pictures flooded with likes and comments, a few were rude but most of them were compliments from his other fans. I put my profile back to private once the new followers dwindled down. We were back in the hotel room for a while, getting ready to leave and check out. The tour bus left the state at least a day or two ago to meet us at the next venue. 

Dom and I went to a black SUV and took about a 20 minute ride to the airport, went through all the airport shit and we boarded the plan rather quickly. He let me sit by the window, he had a sponsorship with the airline so we got to ride first class, which had privacy windows and such so we put up the do not disturb thing and closed ourselves up right before lift off. We had about a 4-5 hour flight, so we wanted to watch a movie or something.