A Bit Too Late

Katy's POV
I can't get over what happened with me and Brad. Even though I know it's not true, I keep on thinking that it's
my fault about everything that happened. I mean, if I never bumped in to him in school and
if I never became friends with him...then he probably wouldn't have these problems. He would be happy with his girlfriend and I
won't even care! It would've been better for both of us if we never met.

Bradley's POV
I know that I'm the jerk now, but I think it's Katy's fault! It's definitely not my fault that she's so attractive! And I will
NOT blame myself for anything! I know I sound very different from what I sounded like when it all happened, but hey!
That's what happens when you ask a Scottish teen for advice!!! No...it's not my fault, it's not Kate's fault
either. It's OUR fault. I'm going to apologize...right now! I walked out of my house. It has been 2 or 3 hours
since the fight. I hope it's a good time. I rang her bell, fear danced around my body. The door opened and without looking
I started talking. "Look Katy I know that what I said was too cold, that's why I want to apologize.
My feelings to you are stronger than you think." I said facing the other way. There was no reply. I turned around
and felt very stupid and awkward when I saw who was at the door. "Can I....help you?" Her mum asked,
Probably feeling the same way. "I....uhhh...I-" I stumbled over my words from embarrassment. I felt my face go really red.
"Were you looking for Katy?" She asked trying to help me out. "Yes! Is she here?" I asked.
"She's up stairs in her room." Her mother said. "Can I come in?" I asked. "Yes! Of course come on in! I'll tell her you came."
I nodded a thank you as I walked to the kitchen. I heard her giggle behind me as she hurried up the stairs.
I sat on a chair and waited for Kate.

Katy's POV
I was playing on my piano when my door suddenly burst open. My mum breathed heavily. "What?" I asked
as I stood up from my chair. "There's a guy down stairs! And he is cute!!!! And he wants to see you!!!!!"
My eyes widened. I rushed down the stairs and saw Brad waiting for me in the kitchen.
He quickly stood up and walked to me. My mum walked in the kitchen and sat on the chair. "Mum, can you please wait for me
in the living room?" I asked sweetly. "Oh okay. Sorry!" She said as she walked out. "Katy I'm so sor-" my mum
walked back in the kitchen. "I forgot! I haven't done the dinner yet!" She laughed. "Mum!" I called to her.
"Oh just pretend I'm not here." I rolled my eyes. "Come." I held on Brad's hand and led him in my room.
"Fine! But you are gonna clean the dishes tonight!" My mother called out angrily.
"Is she always like that?" Brad laughed. "She's worse!" I started laughing with him. Then I recovered and
looked at him. "I can't forget things so fast you know." I reminded Brad why he came.
"Katy I didn't mean anything I said!" He explained. "You'll need to try harder then that Brad." I replied.
"I take my words back! Forget what I said!" He said as he held on to my wrist. "It's a bit too late don't you think?"
I asked him while pulling away. "No I don't, cause' that kiss was worth everything. And I can tell you think the
same way." He assured me. "Whaaaat? Puh...no, why would you think that?" I asked. I'm rubbish at lying.
"Because you are acting like that." My face went bright red. "Look Brad, I really like you-wait what!? No I don't mean I like you
I mean I like you but not in this way....no I don't like you, I love you-aaaahhhh!!!! I have to think before I speak!" I
huffed. "I really like you too." Brad admitted. "No, you really like That girl." I disagreed. "Rose? I will break up with her if
I have to!" He smiled. "Is this good enough?" He asked. I nodded as my lips met with his. Without pulling away, Brad hugged my waist.
I rapped my arms around his neck. Fireworks were in my head, heart, and other parts of the body.

Bradley's POV
This was the best moment ever!!!! We are soo meant to be!!! I pressed my lips harder. The door suddenly opened.
We pulled away as quick as possible. Her mum came in the room. Fuck! Does this woman ever give Katy private space!?
I mean if she didn't come I would probably be topless by now! "Dinner!" She smiled.
"Can Brad stay?" Katy asked. I quickly nodded. "Sure!" Her mom smiled nervously. "If you don't want me to-" I didn't
get to finish my words. "Oh no! Stay! Please." Her mum begged. Well seems like this family loves me!
"I will." I smiled. "Great!" She said as she walked down stairs. "So, where were we?" I asked as I closed my eyes. "Dinner!"
Katy exclaimed while running down to her mum. "Ha ha ha!" I laughed and walked to them.

We Are Gonna Date.

Katy's POV
"Would you like some salad with that?" My mum, Beth, asked Brad.
"Yes please Mrs. Jonson!" Brad replied politely.
"Oh Brad, please, my name is Beth." My mum giggled.
I think my mum likes Brad more than I do!
"Your mum is acting younger than you!" Brad whispered in my ear. I rolled my eyes.
"What's all that whispering about?" Mum asked us.
"About how lovely this dinner is!" Brad smiled.
My mum giggled. "I like him!" She told me.
"We already know that." I mumbled.
"Oh Katy! Am I not aloud to be nice to your boyfriend?" She asked trying to embarrass me.
Brad chuckled. "We're not dating Mrs." He replied as his cheeks went red.
"Yeah! We're friends!" I tried to help him out.
"Okay, I have to go." Brad said after a few seconds.
"I'll walk him out!" I added.
"I will clean the dishes!" My mum huffed.
We walked outside. "Brad must you go?" I asked miserably.
"See you tomorrow Katy." He said as he walked away.
"Brad!" I shouted after him. "Yeah?" He asked.
"I love you." I said as the rain dribbled down my face.
"Meet me in the garage tomorrow." He replied.
I nodded. "I love you too." He whispered to himself hoping I wouldn't hear him.
I pressed my lips on to his. The soft rain became a thundering storm, but we didn't care.
He hugged me after we pulled away. "Promise you'll come?" He asked.
"I promise." I smiled. He smirked and left me standing there, all alone in the rain.
I walked in and saw my mum peeking from the window.
"Mum!?" I shouted in anger. "And you said your not dating!" She smiled.
I dropped on the couch. "We aren't....yet." I replied, calming down.
"Your soaking wet! Go change your clothes!" She ordered. I buried myself in thoughts,

We love each other but we are not dating....is this a good or a bad thing? I just don't know.