She Is Mine, And Mine Only

Tristan's POV
It was 8:34 in the morning and The Vamps were in Brad's garage rehearsing some song that he wrote for Kate.
And just in case you don't know, The Vamps is our band name. The members of the band are:
Me, Brad, Connor and James, awesome right? "Lads what if she ain't comin'?" Connor asked between his yawns.
"She will, she promised me." Brad assured him. "So what? You never keep your promises!" I commented.
"Yeah...but she will." Brad replied as he picked up his guitar. "Trist is right! How do you know? What if she's just playing round with you?" James agreed with me. "Just give her a chance!" Brad shouted. "Oh we ain't givin' that bitch a chance!" Connor screamed
at Brad. "Why not!?" Brad shouted back, I could almost smell his boiling blood! "Because if you start deiten' her you'll end up leavin'
us!" Connor shouted at the top of his lungs. A dead silence filled the room. "I'm outa' here." Connor said as he left the house.
"Connor come on! You know we're friends! We'll never let girls let us down!" Brad ran after him.
After a few minutes they both came back. "Let's get this over with." Brad said as he patted Connor on the back.
"3,2,1 go!" Brad counted while playing on his guitar. Katy and some girl walked in the garage, which caused Brad and Connor to freeze. "What?" I asked turning around. I froze too when I saw what Katy was wearing. She had skinny dark blue jeans on,
A white top and a black leather jacket. And not just any black leather jacket...it was Brad's black leather jacket!
"Thank you for letting me borrow it." She said to Brad taking the jacket off. "Dude you're drooling on my drums!" I whispered.
He wiped his mouth and blinked at me. "Sorry." He said and then turned back to Katy. "You can keep it, it looks better on you!"
He smiled at Kate. "Oh no! Please,it's a really nice jacket which should only be on your shoulders!" She smiled back.
"You look wonderful!" Connor broke the silence. "Thank you!" She replied, Brad frowned. "Let's get started shall we!" I exclaimed.
We took our ainstruments and were about to start playing when James stopped us. "Guys!" He said.
"What now!?" Brad asked annoyed. "I forgot the lyrics!" He answered ashamed of himself.
"It's okay, it could happen to anyone." Katy assured him. "Hi I'm Abby!" The stranger standing next to Katy said.
"Tsup." We all replied at the same time.

Connor's POV
I couldn't stop myself from starin' at Kate. She was fancy lookin' in Brad's Jacket. I smiled at myself when I gazed at her.
She smiled back, the girl next to her seemed to like me. She kept on smiling when she looked at me blue eyes. She was okay...
but I'm kinda likin' someone else. "Abby." Tristan repeated her name again. "Yeah, Abby...." She dreamily answered.
"So. You and Brad got pretty close e'?" I asked Katy. "Well, as a matter of fact-" Brad interrupted her.
"I'm sorry, can I just borrow Connor for a second?" He asked pulling me out.
We walked to the kitchen and sat down on the table. "Dude you could've waited!" I argued.
"We need to talk." He replied. "Go on then." I said crossing my arms. "Listen, Connor. I like Katy, and not only I like her I love her.
So I will not let my best friend take her from me." He explained. "Let her choose for herself, what if she ain't feelin' this way."
I answered quietly so the others don't hear. "She does feel this way." He raised his voice. "You got any proof?"
I asked starting to get annoyed. "Only the memory of the kiss last night." He smiled to himself.
My eyes widened. "K-k-kiss?" My voice shivered. "Connor we are dating." He smiled. "In your dreams!" I shouted standing up from the table. Brad just calmly looked at me. "She is mine, and she is mine only." He told me raising his eyebrows at me.
"We'll see about that." I replied as I went back to the garage. "Connor!" Brad shouted runnin' after me. But I got their first.
"Katy!" I called out to her. She turned around, the moment Brad entered the garage I grabbed her shoulders and pressed my lips on to hers. Brad pushed me away from her and hugged her as tight as he could. "I'm so sorry Brad." She pulled away. "It's not your fault why are you apologizing?" He asked smiling. Every one looked at them and then at me. "What!?" I asked annoyed. "You kissed his girlfriend!" James sarcastically looked at me. "I was just askin' her a question!" I answered. "Yeah, without words." Tristan came in the conversation. "I was askin' her if she and Brad are datin'." I explained. "You are not getting away with this my dear Scottish friend!" Brad turned to me and started chasin' me around the house. "Help! Me-me lads!? Please!!!" I screamed like a little, but strong girl.
The others were laughin' their heads off. "Be careful not to hurt your face! I need a good looking boyfriend!" Abby called to me between her laughs and giggles. "I think I know how to stop this." I heard Katy say to her friend. She walked to Tristan. "Tristan your lips look so red and soft!" She shouted so Bad could hear her. Tristan looked at her in surprise. "Are you talking to me?" He asked.
Brad froze. "I wonder what they feel like!" She added even louder. Brad ran back to her as fast as possible. She turned around so that she could see Brad. He literally jumped on top of Trist and put his hand over his mouth. "I didn't think anyone would fight for you, but I was damn wrong!" Abby said to Katy. "I love surprising people." Katy replied proudly. "Yeah, you surprised me!" Trist said while spitting on the floor. "Sorry dude." Brad said as he got up.

Abby's POV
This is CRAZY. I think that Katy has the hottest friends ever! Her boyfriend is in a boy band!!! And lucky me, the others are free.
I definitely like all of them, but I think my top fave is Tristan. He is ADORABLE!!!!!!! I also really like Connor....and Brad, but shhhhhhh! I no like you if you tell Katy! She'll probably hate me if she finds out, cause....well in school I always get the cool guys.
But hey it's not my fault I look like that! "This place is definitely better than my house!" I laughed. Tristan looked at me.
"Are you dating someone?" He asked. My cheeks went pink. "No." I answered, everyone looked at us. "Are you a lesbian?" He asked another weird question. "No." I replied. "Are you free on Saturday?" He asked. "Yes!" I answered smiling. "Good! Come to the mall at 3:45 on the 2nd floor." He said smiling. I smiled back and then looked at Katy. Who was holding her laugh.

Bradley's POV
Abby was abnormal! She'll definitely be good for Trist if I think about it! I leaned forward and kissed Kate on the cheek, then put my arm around her shoulders. "What was that for?" She asked lifting her eyebrow. "Am I not allowed?" I asked lifting my eyebrows and smiling back at her. "You are, just don't go too far. Okay?" She smiled. My face went red. "If you're not comfortable with it then I can-"
She interrupted me. "Oh I'm loving it!" She laughed and rested her head on my shoulder. I looked around. "Where's Connor?" I asked.
"He went outside to flirt with your X." James replied calmly. "Okay." I said not really bothering to care.

James's POV
I was annoyed that everyone except me seemed to be dating, flirting or crushing on someone. I felt left behind.
I looked at Katy. She turned to me. "Are you okay James?" She aske walking towards me. "I quess." I replied smiling.
She sat next to me. "Do you want a cheer up hug?" She asked in a childish voice. I nodded and moved closer. She hugged me for a second and then pulled away. "Thanks." I said smiling. She gently kissed me on the cheek. "Do you feel better now?" She asked with a warm smile. I did. I felt butterflies in my stomach, which was cool. "Yeah." I said giving her another hug. "You're a good friend." I said to her. "Underline friend." Brad smiled nervously. "You'll always be my boyfriend Brad." Katy smiled. "And maybe more." Brad said to himself. "Maybe." Katy smiled to herself.

Eewww

"Okay I'll see you tomorrow." Katy said standing up. "Me to!" Abby added. "Bye Katy! Bye Abby!" We all said at the same time.

See you tomorrow.