0.3

Jungwoo of course had more work, that he wasn't going to do. He just wanted to get on Lucas neverus, simply to see what he would do. They both knew it wasn't about the school work at this point.

today the boy was waring a long sleeve croped red shirt, with white striped suspenders clipped into black shorts that had a few rippes in them. Not to mention the black chocker, and fishnets he was waring with them. Something a 17 year old highschooler shouldn't be waring, but it's not like he carried.

Jungwoo sat himslef down in his seat being the first one in the class. He smirked at Lucas and the teacher did the same back. "I'm assuming you got your papers done?" Jungwoo didn't answer, he just kept swaying his legs back and forth in his seat. 

The rest of the class came flooding in and they went through the same thing they always did. "Jungwoo come here" Lucas said brining the boy to the front as everyone else left for their next class.

~
"Where's Jungwoo?" Renjun finally asked one of the girls from that class as he hasn't been seeing his friend in 5th much. "I don't know, he's been having to stay back in Mr. Wongs class a lot lately, I think it's something to do with him always talking back and never doing work." The girl expialned and Renjun rolled his eyes. "Yep, that sounds like Jungwoo"
~

Lucas once again locked the door making sure no one could get in. He turned back to the smiling Jungwoo who was sitting on his desk swaying his legs again. "Why are you testing me?" He asked and Jungwoo giggled "I don't know what you're talking about" Lucas cleared his throat and starting undoing his tie walking back to the boy, placing himself in-between his legs. He placed his hands on both of Jungwoos bare thighs leaving a print. "I alreedy told you, bad boys get punished, I have alreedy given you three chances and you refuse to do anything different"

Jungwoo smirked, he got him right where he wanted him.. "so, what are you going to do about it? Send me to the principles, they are just going to tell me the same thing you did"

Lucas let out a devilish grin and what he said next was not at all what the boy was expecting. "No, I thought about it, and I'm just going to deal with you myself" he said pulling Jungwoo off his desk. "Bend over" he demanded and the boys eyes went wide "what?" "I don't like repeating myself , bend over"
The room went quite and still before Lucas raised his voice. "You heard me! Turn your ass around, put your hands on the desk and bend over!" He demanded once more and his cold voice pierced Jungwoos ears so he finally obeyed.

Lucas rolled up his sleeves and placed the palm of his hand on Jungwoos ass. He exhaled and straightened his position, then swung his hand back before smacking his ass. Jungwoo closed his eyes and bit his lip letting a small grunt escape his lips. Lucas didn't stop there though, he took another hit and Jungwoos arms gave out, letting him fall completely on the desk as he was trying his best not to moan from the pain.

Lucas absolutely loved this site, this bratty kid totally submissive and obeying him. He was completely under his control. Lucas gripped at Jungwoos shorts and pulled them down swiftly around his ankles.
Jungwoos eyes went huge as he finally realized the Situation.

Lucas smirked seeing Jungwoos red laced thong. "Figures you'd ware something like this" he said gripping his ass. Jungwoo blushed hard looking back at his teachers face. "No wait Lucas please~" Before he could finish his sentence Lucas cut him off with another smack, this time skin to skin. "It's Sir" he stated and Jungwoo moaned loudly, breathing hard from the pain it caused.

Lucas pushed his hair back and straightened his tie while letting the shaky Jungwoo have a moment to breath and collect himself. After finally standing up straight again, Jungwoo pulled up his shorts and had tears formed in his eyes from the embarrassment and stinging in his ass that also brought slight pleasure with it.

Lucas grind "now, you going to do your work? Or perhaps would you like to come to another touter session?" Jungwoo didn't say anything but he nodded and took the pass Lucas has written for him.

When he got into 5th period he handed the lady his slip then took a seat very slowly because it still hurt, and he definitely had a hand print where Lucas smacked him, good thing it was covered with his shorts. "You ok? Your cheeks are so red are you feeling well?" Renjun asked the boy sitting next to him. "Yeah I'm fine, guess it was just a little hot" he replied before taking out the work he had for this class.

~~

It was the end of the day and Lucas was grading his paper work when he saw the door creeped open. He noticed the blond standing there with a look of fear in his eyes. "Oh hey Jungwoo, so you decide to come to touring after all?" He giggled welcoming him in. Man the duality if this guy, one moment he's a stone cold Demond, and the next he's a smiling prince, acting as if he didn't do anything wrong.
Jungwoo nodded and steeped into the class room. "Would you like to do it in the back room again?"
The boy once again nodded with out words and fallowed the man to the room.

"You know, you really shouldn't ware such prevoctied clothes, you don't know all the creeps out there" his teacher spoke getting his papers out. He sat on the bed but was suddenly pushed back to see Jungwoo straddling him with his arms pressed on his shoulders too keep him pined down.

Even though Jungwoo was the one to make the first move, his face was still bright red and Lucas could sense the panic in his eyes. Lucas smiled calmly and shut his eyes. "I was the one who did something to you first, I guess this only seems fair" he laughed lightly. Jungwoo started him up and down and then sat back up still sitting on Lucas's lap though.

When Lucas opened his eyes he saw Jungwoo covering his face with his hands, it took him awhile but he realized the boy was crying. Lucas instantly sat up and asked what was wrong, because no matter the suation, he couldn't leave someone crying.
Jungwoo pressed his head on Lucas's shoulder and spoke brokenly "what do you want with me? One moment you're pushing me away and the next your liettlerly being me over and taking my pants off, how do you expect me to respond to that?"

Lucas sighed, yeah he knew he messed up this time. He wrapped his arms around the crying boys waist pulling him closer. "I'm sorry, I know I was wrong in what I was doing, but you're just so fucking cute that I can't think straight. Your voice is so sweet, yet your scent is so alluring and even though I know it's wrong I have to have you" Lucas spoke truthfully witch made Jungwoos tears stop and he couldn't resist the urge to hug back. "Jungwoo, come to my place, we can finish your work there, I don't want to be cramped in this school any longer" Jungwoo giggled slightly and wiped his eyes and got off of him. "Yeah, I'll tell my mom I'm going Renjuns place"

Lucas was quick to respond with "who's Renjun?" He asked voice slightly going up. Jungwoo instantly sensed the nervousness in his teachers voice, meaning, he was jealous. Jungwoo placed his hand on Lucas's inner thigh rubbing it slightly as he pulled a picture of him up. "He's my friend sense freshman year" "oh I see, he's cute" Lucas said getting up and grabbing his car keys. Jungwoo giggled at this cute nervous side of his teacher "yeah he is, but I'm cuter" he mocked and Lucas smiled "come on" and after that the boys got in Lucas car, going to his place.