20

~When Lucas opened the door, there was two police officers there with handcuffs ready to go.

"Can I help you officers?" Lucas asked while Jungwoo stood out of their site. "Are you Wong Lucas?" One of the men asked to witch he nodded. "Are you home alone?" The bigger man proceed to ask to witch Lucas looked back locking eyes with Jungwoo. Should he lie? Or just tell the turth that someone was here? He didn't even know why the officers were here in the first place.

"No acutlly a friend of mine is here" he told the turth singling Jungwoo to come out. Jungwoo cautiously took a steep closer slightly hiding behind Lucas because these big tough men scared the shit out of him.

The men didn't break their harsh glare as they talked. "We got a noise complaint from down stairs, is there something going on that we should be concerned about?" Lucas instantly let out a sigh of relief and his tense shoulders relaxed.

"I'm sorry officers, we were just playing card games and running around, I guess it got a little rowdy I promise we'll keep it down." Lucas stated and the men in suits finally smiled. "Alright we were just making sure everything was alright, have a good night" they said leaving the premises.

The police officers walked back to their car while talking. "is that Ms. Kim's son? Kim Jungwoo?" One of the officers asked as they recognized his face to be that of the lady who owns her own bakery they visit often. "Yeah now that you mention it, he did look like him. Why though?" The other cop asked. "Isn't he a highschooler? What was he doing at this guy's place?" The other officer shrugged while starting up the car. "Beats me, I don't even know the guy who lives here so does it really matter?" "I guess not" and with that they left.

Lucas shut the door and looked back to Jungwoo who was slightly shaking. "Relax they just came because we were being loud, there's nothing to worry about" Lucas stated running his fingers through Jungwoos hair.

He then crawled into their tent that was slowly caving in on it's self as did Jungwoo. "Come on let's start studying" Lucas stated with a note book and pencil in his hand. "Why though? Test are alreadly over" Jungwoo replied his voice sounding sad again. "Because we need to go over the things you still don't understand if you want to pass the re takes"

"Re takes? We don't have re takes" Jungwoo stated but Lucas shook his head. "Maybe not others but you do, I was able to convince the counselors to let you take it again, however this is the last time you can take it so you better pass" Lucas explained and a sparkle of hope glistened in Jungwoos eyes as he tackled Lucas in a hug making the blankets completely fall on them. "Yes Sir! I promise I won't let you down" Jungwoo cheered putting his full focus on the work.

~~

He went hours with out complaining and put a lot of work into it, even after school hours he would stay behind to work with Lucas, and on weekends they would cram and cram and what ever time they couldn't spend together they would face time.

On that video call they would tend to stray off topic a bit.

"Oh I was meaning to ask about this when I was over but, what was that thing in your wall, it was like a hole or somthing?" Jungwoo asked playing with the string of his hoodie. Lucas let off a nervous chuckle laying back on his office chair. "Oh that, you see that really bad fight we got in, when you left I got pissed off at myself and punched the wall, I haven't had the time or money to get it fixed yet so I'm just hiding it with this" he got up and flipped the phone camera around showing the coloring page Jungwoo did taped over where it was.

"Wow Sir, of course you did" Jungwoo giggled as the other took a seat back at his desk.

Once the laughter died down they kind of just sat in silence smiling at each other. It was already late and re takes for the test were tomorrow but that didn't keep Jungwoo from wanting to stay up talking to the other.