25 END

~this chapter will be more about how everyone kind of ended up in the future just in case y'all wanted somthing a little more~

"Jungwoo, the door bell is ringing" Lucas gripped from beside him. "Then answer it" Jungwoo spat back rolling over on the bed covring his eyes with the blanket.

Lucas knew he wasn't winning this battle and so he hissed finally going to answer. "Who the hell shows up at 8 am on a weekend?" He gripped dragging himslef to the door that was ringing repeatedly over and over.

"Yeah yeah I'm coming!" He hollered however when he answered he was not excpeting to see who he did.

No other than Renjum and Mark where standing their proudly while holding a little in their arms. Lucas's eyes went wide upon seeing these boys but before he could speak a shorter blond boy came rushing by him tackling Renjun in a tight embrace.

"Omg Renjun it's been ages!" He cired from ontop of him as the boy laid stiff on the ground. "I'm glad to see you missed me" he chukled and Jungwoo grew blushed helping him up and brushing him off. He then glanced over seeing Mark with a little someone in his arms.

"Oh my gosh is this Jiho? He's gotten a lot bigger from the pic you sent"

Renjun chuckled rubbing the back of his head "they sure do grow fast huh?" Jungwoo nodded and then welcomed the family inside.

"Excuse the mess please, we weren't expecting gusts to show up so we didn't bother cleaning" Jungwoo said pushing some clothes and game controls off the couch for the other two boys to sit.

Mark let Jiho crawl around on the floor and lucky for them Jungwoo still had all those stuffed animals that the child could play with. He ran to one of the rooms that he kept all the toys in and brought a few out putting his full attention on the little.

Jiho warmed up to Jungwoo almost instantly while Lucas Mark and Renjun had a conversation.

"So what are y'all doing in town?" Lucas asked sitting on the floor with Jungwoo and Jiho so the two boys could have the couch.

"Actually we just moved back a few days ago and decided to drop by" Jungwoo quickly shot a glance up "see told you, you just can't get enough of me Renjun" he teased to witch Renjun responded with "who was the one tackling me down? I think it's you Wong Jungwoo that can't get enough of me"

Mark chuckled at that and Renjun explained "We wanted it to be a surprise"

"Well surprise it sure is, a good one at that" both Jungwoo and Lucas chuckled while Jiho crawled into the blonds lap placing his hands on Jungwoos cheeks squishing them and so Jungwoo did the same.

"He's really liking you" Renjun smiled to witch Jungwoos heart melted as he looked to Lucas with puppy eyes and the elder already knew what was coming "Lucas, I want one" he whined.

The truth is they have been talking about adopting for awhile, they just didn't know when would be a good time seeing as Jungwoo just started his first year of work, plus they only got married about a year ago and wanted some time for it just to be them.

Jungwoo looked into the eyes of his husband with a pouty lip then back to the little boy sitting in his lap trying to talk to him through a stuffed rabbit. Jungwoo grabbed a toy from beside him and talked back and the two were off in their own fantasy land.

"That right, Yall just got married didn't you, I never actually got a chance to hear the story of how it happened" Mark said leaning in wanting to know.

At this point everyone was completely unfazed that Lucas was his old teacher, it's not like it mattered much anymore anyways.

Jungwoos cheeks blushed as he thought about how Lucas proposed and let him proceed with the story.