Chapter 3

~KITTY POV~

    Once I got home I went straight to my room. I didn't want to do anything because I'm still upset about my ice cream. I feel like a five year old because of it.

My phone buzzed and I took it out of my butt pocket (don't judge my pockets name) it was a text from Sid. Really? I thought she would still be upset...?

*text convo*

From: Siddddd To: Kitty
Hey, sorry about everything I finally realized why you got mad at me. I should've respected that a guy was finally talking to you and you were talking too. Forgive me?

To: Siddddd From: Kitty
I guess its fine but please let me have a guy or two at times?

From: Siddddd To: Kitty
Deal.

To: Siddddd From: Kitty
Good. See ya l8er.

* end of text convo*

Hopefully she knows I serious about the hole letting me have a guy thing.

I decided to call Donatos and order a pizza.

I took them about ten minutes to get here, and the cost was $10.75. I gave the pizza guy, who looked about my age, eleven dollars and told him to keep the change.

"Okay, as long as I get your number with it." He said with a wink at the end. I just rolled my eyes and shut the door in his face. I'm not in the mood to be flirted with. I have pizza I don't need no man.

I took the pizza box up to my room with a paper plate and a mountain dew. I ate about three pieces, and drank my entire mountain dew until I felt like going to sleep.

*next morning*

I woke up and I didn't feel the best mainly because its Monday and there's this torture building that people all over the world have to go to, to 'learn'. That place is called school:(.

I got up and hopped in the shower. I shaved, washed my body and hair. Then I got out a dried off. I wrapped my towel around my body and went to do my hair.

I dried it, brushed it, then I put it in a fishtail braid. It looked really cool with my newly ombré hair. I was still in just a towel so I stepped out of my bathroom and went to my walk in closet.

I grabbed a peach transparent muscle tee that had a white infinity sign on the front. I had white bra on, with a light gray tank top over that so that way no one could see my bra through my muscle tee. I put on a pair of white shorts, since its summer still. Then I slipped on my white vans. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

My teeth were pearly white but no one at school really noticed since I don't talk to anyone.

I jumped down the stairs, because I like doing that. My sister Liz and I drive to school every morning, she normally makes me drive now since I'm old enough. Other times she'll leave before I'm even ready because she wants to see her boyfriend. But we all have our own cars. Liz's is a white Lamborghini aventador, Claire's is a 2014 red and black Camaro with butterfly doors,and mine is a White Jeep wrangler.

I decided to skip breakfast today and go ahead and leave. I grabbed my black, white and navy blue book bag, and my keys. I jumped in my Jeep wrangler and started the ignition, I turned on the radio and I heard Rise by Skillet come on. I was jamming out on the way to school.

I had stopped at a stop sign, and waited for about two minutes for all the cars to pass. I heard a knock on my window which scared me a little. I turned my music off then rolled my window down. I looked out to see Hayes.

Damn this boy is getting on my nerves.

"What?" I asked a little annoyed and confused at the same time.

"Can I have a ride to school?" He asked more like a statement than a question.

"Uh, sure I guess. Hop in," I was in to good of a mood to go all bitchy on him. He walked around and got into the passenger seat.

It was sort of silent for a while, which made me feel awkward so I decided to turn the radio back on. This time Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana came on. I was trying not to jam out or sing to it. I luckily succeeded.

We finally arrived at school. I turned the car off and sat there waiting for him to get out so I could relax before the millions of beatings I'm probably going to receive once I go in there.

Instead of doing what I'd hoped he would he just sat there and stared at me.

"What?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"Nothing," He said and proceeded to stare at me like he was searching my soul.

"Can you stop staring at me?!" I asked demandingly. He didn't respond, he just stared for five more seconds until he turned around and got out of my car.

This is an interesting start to a painful day...