Chapter 1

•KITTY POV•

Today Sid and I are going shopping. She and my sisters are wanting me to get completely different clothes, accessories, etc. They're even wanting me to go to the salon and get a facial and dye my hair ombré, and all that stuff.

I don't see why they want me to do this I feel perfectly fine with myself. Other than my pimples, weight, fac- Ya know what maybe I'm not that fond with my look. Eh whatever I'll let them do whatever they want.

Sid should be here in an hour because she's at volley ball practice. So I'm going to get ready.

I get in the shower and do my necessities. I picked my out my outfit before I got in the shower so I didn't have to leave the warm bathroom.

I put on my black Nirvana band t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. Next I dry my hair and put it in a water fall braid.

"YO GIRL!! IM HERE ARE YA READY?!" Wow Sidney's already here it didn't seem like I was taking that long. "YEAH! HANG ON LET ME GET MY MONEY AND SHOES!" I yell back in reply "AIGHT!"

I grab my black vans and get my wallet that has $15,000. Yes I'm rich mainly from my parents, they're will said that they were giving all they're money to me. So yeah, that made me feel speshul.*<--speak in baby voice :P*(sorry had to)

I ran down the huge stairs in our mansion and tip toed into the living room then jumped on Sid who was about to fall asleep on the couch.

"WHAT THE FU-" she paused then finished with "FUDGE TITS BITCH...! Th-that wasn't better..." We both burst out laughing and once we had calmed down we walked to the mall.

On the way there we mainly talked about her crush, Jordan Callaway, who was pure eye candy. He had really dark brown hair that almost looked black, a deep color of brown eyes, and he was a sophomore just like Sid and I but he was 6'6".

We got to the mall in no time. When we got there we went to the subway in the mall and got a sandwich and pop(or soda for ppl that say soda). Then we went to pretty much every store that ever existed in the galaxy. (idk I just don't know a lot of stores)

We were about to leave when I realized we forgot to pick up something else my sisters told me to get for me. "Wait! Sid we still have to get something!"

"What do we need?" She asked sounding exhausted

"You'll see. Follow meh betches,"

"Finneee,"

We finally reached the store and I was so excited for what I was getting!! "Oh yeahhh, I forgot we had to get you some things from here,"

"Obviously. Now leggo!" We walked into the store and I picked out three things I wanted. I got in line and waited for the people to purchase their items until I was next in line.

"Hello," the cashier said "Hi," I replied the cashier looked about a year older than Sid and I and he was cute-ish. "What's your name?" He asked. Really? I just want my stuffff! But ey I'm not a bitch.

"That's a secret," I said all mysteriously. He looked confused and angry at the same time.

"Whatever here's your shit," he said in a rude tone.

"Thanks... And you didn't have to be rude. No one really knows my real name... But everyone calls me Kitty or Kit. But mainly 'bitch' 'loser' and 'freak'. Your choice on my name," I said. A look of sympathy spread on his face.

"Well since you just got a new phone... Can I have your number?" He asked. I swear this guy is like a flirting expert.

"I guess you can," I said smiling Sidney groaned loudly from like 100 feet away and walked over to me.

"Kit-Kat can we go alreadyyyyy!" She asked. The cashier guy who's name tag said Lucas was eyeing Sid. Guess he likes her better... Great.

"Yeah let's go Sid..." I said barely above a whisper setting down enough money to pay for my stuff and leaving not giving Lucas my number.

"WAIT!" He yelled to us. He walked over and spun Sid towards him. I could hear their conversation he was talking "Haha, yeah. Uhm... I was wondering if I could get your number?" Well their goes my heart...

"Yeah, here," she said handing him a piece of paper smiling. "SIDNEY MARIE! LETS GO! NOW!!!" I said yelling and grabbing her wrist.

"OW! Kitty! What the hell!" She yelled

"Shut up!" I screamed back at her. This is the first time we've had a fight in a long time.

"Whatever cunt" she whispered. I just rolled my eyes. I was carrying all of my bags which was like a zillion pounds.

So this is the complete first chapter. What do ya think?? Please vote and tell ya friends about this book. BTW Hayes and the guys won't come in until chapter two or three. ~Taylor