Chapter 4

~KITTY POV~

     As soon as I walked into school I was getting glares like before. But they were different, they weren't death glares it just felt like normal stares...

I walked to my locker and put my book bag in there and grabbed my books for the next three periods. My schedule was

Study Hall
Band
Health
Lunch
Language arts
Math
History

And last Biology

As soon as I got into study hall I sat in my regular seat, like every class, the back right corner. Close to the door and far from people.

The first fifteen minutes of the hour long study hall you HAVE to read or else you get a lunch detention. I normally read the entire study hall, but not today because we're allowed to have our phones out. The school has Wi-Fi so I can connect and download things.

I was just finishing reading a graphic novel called Maximum Ride by: James Patterson, my favorite series. The fifteen minutes were about up but I finished my book like 10 seconds before the bell went off for the freshman's to switch classes and all of the sophomores in study hall to stop reading.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and downloaded tons of social media like Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Vine, Pinterest, Snapchat etc. I was about to down load Subway Surfers when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I locked my phone and looked up, and saw Hayes. Again. Great, what does he want now.

"Yes?" I spoke.

He didn't say anything he just sat in the seat next to me. What the fuck? How creepy, silent, and mysterious can this dude be?!

"Dude, can you stop being annoying and answer me when I talk to you??!" I glared at him.

"Maybe." He spoke. Maybe?! That's all he says? Wtf!

"Whatever," I said annoyed. "Wait. Why are you even near me?"

"What?"

"Last time we were at school you and your friends were bullying me. Ya'know... Punching... Kicking... That kinda stuff..." I said, regretting it immediately. Why wouldn't I regret saying that? They might go back to doing that.

"Oh... Sorry about that we thought we were just teasing you. Cause you are beautiful," He said unsure.

"So because I was 'beautiful' you hit me? Suree," I said nodding sarcastically.

"Look, I'm sorry! Got it?" He said demandingly. Dang... Cramps? Nah. He's to girly for em.

"Whatever." I said I got up and asked the teacher if I could use the restroom, but as I walked up there I heard those whistles that guys do when they're checking you out. I flipped them off and kept walking to the front. Mrs. Higgins said I could go but I Had a maximum of 10 minutes to be out of study hall.

I was walking to the restroom, and as I was walking I was looking at my feet like I always do until I ran into something hard.